Life . LOL kidding ;)

Enslavement (HIATUS)

 

 

 

March 13th. It's my birthday today. Well, as usual, it's going to be just another normal day for me. Actually, the best gift I received yet was the one my sister gave me when I was in fifth grade. 

"Hey, Jieun. Are you okay?"  Hyuk elbowed me after probably noticing that I was daydreaming. 

We were in the canteen for recess and Hyuk bought snacks for as a birthday gift. Well, I'm satill glad he tries his best to give me something even though we're both..poor. 

"Yeah. I was just wondering .. what wish would I ask from Minki? Since it's my birthday, I'm sure he'll transform and be good enough to give me a wish, right?" I asked him as if asking for some suggestion.

He smiled. "You can ask for freedom."

"Oh. Such an intelligent friend we have here." I chuckled as I took a bite out of my burger.

~~~~

Minki's POV

"What should I give..what should I give..Clothes? Heels? No! Ring? Necklace? No. Money? Dinner? Cake? Just NO. Damn it.  OH! Mom..mom.." I murmured as I searched my mom's phone number then dialled it.

"Oh. Hey mom. First, don't ask how I am. I am doing really just fine. Okay?" I cut her since she will ask about my life anyway. "Okay, so..I have this friend. Girl friend.  Okay? Girl friend. It's not 'girlfriend'. It's a girl friend. Girl. Friend. It's her birthday and I wanna give her something. What's a good one? She's not that feminine anyway. Exclude sandals and etc." I asked direct to the point.

/I don't know. Maybe you should give her something she likes./

"Oh, no. She likes everything."

/No. I mean, maybe if she likes you then..you know what to do. *giggles*/

"Mom! I'm serious! Just tell me what a Goddamn gift to give and I'm done."

/Okay, okay. Think. What does she like? Something that makes her smile./

"Uhm...cheesecakes?"

/If that makes sense, Minki. I know that you know it. Just give it a thought./

"Okay. Thanks for the time mom.

/No problem. You're my son. And maybe you should tell me when that 'girl friend' becomes 'girlfriend' soon./

"No way. Anyway, thanks mom. Bye. I love you."

"So..what makes her happy?" I asked myself after ending the phone call.

~~~~

"Jieun, can you come? I have something for you."

From: Sir Kevin 

Wow. The first thing I get for my birthday is an order from my sir? Great. 

God, if you would be just kind enough to end my life right now, I'd be glad at least I reached 20. 20 years of life in hell. God. Why am I living like this? Don't I deserve a life like Minki's? He gets to argue with his mom just because he hates thinking about how much money they currently have and how much hundred percent it would raise everytime. Minimum. He gets to buy all kinds of crap at the most expensive price tags. He gets to have passing grades even if he's lazy enough to take notes during class. He gets to wake up everyday knowing that he won't do the same things he did yesterday like the shopping, the schedules, the everything! In short, his life is capital P-E-R-F-E-C-T.  But just wait, Choi Minki. I'll be rich. Richer than your reality could ever imagine.

"Oh, you're here." I heard Kevin greet me after he opened the door.

I snapped back to reality.

"Hey." I said in response before taking a peek inside the apartment. I saw a bunch of guys who were loud enough to be noticed. "You have visitors?"

"Uh...They're my member-mates. Go meet them." he smiled and gestured.

I came in with Kevin  behind me. The boys became silent.

"Kevin! How do you think Naeun would react after this?" a -looking guy with fluffly cheecks started talking.

I think he's misunderstanding. LOL.

"Why? Is she even my girlfriend? Anyway, this is my new housekeeper. Introduce yourselves." Kevin talked back and asked the guys to introduce themselves to me.

"Hi, I'm Jieun. Nice to meet you all." I bowed slightly as I introduced myself.

"Hi! I'm U-Kiss' maknae, Dongho! You're cute." a cute guy about my height responded first. I smiled accepting his compliment. 

It's. the. truth. Heh heh .. 

"Dongho, what's with the behaviour? She's getting shy." Kevin said gently to probably teach the maknae a lesson.

"Hi, I'm Soohyun" the guywho just misunderstood the whole a while ago, spoke.

"Hi." I smiled as I shook hands with him.

"Hey, I'm Eli. Nice meeting you." a good-looking guy introduced and winked at me after reaching out his hand at me.

"Hey." I responded reaching out my hand for shaking.

"Yah, hyung, that's enough. You're harrassing her." Kevin, who probably saw the wink, removed Eli's hand from mine.

Haha. Jealous.

"Hi. I'm Hoon. And this is AJ and Kiseop." a brown-haired guy introduced himself and fellow members.

Wow. So these are the guys whom Kevin trust and care about. He must be really lucky to have such kind of friendship.

"Hey, Jieun. I need you to help me cook the popcorns and stuff, okay?" Kevin ordered and I nodded.

The boys then went to the living room to play. If that's what you call it.

~~~~

Nobody's POV

"Yoboseyo~ Babeun mogeonni~" Minki sang with the mall's background music as he looked through the section of 180K white gold necklaces. He knew he shouldn't have gone there to look for those kind of things because he knew that that 'humble' girl won't take something like this for a gift. But he knew too, that he had to at least do something to show his better side of himself to her in this way.

He sighed. "What's up with all this silver crap. Don't you have any white gold things at all?" he dumbly asked the saleslady not knowing what was in front of him.

"It's white gold." he knew it wasn't the saleslady who answered her. He looked at the girl beside her and stared at the familiar face for a while.  

Minki's eyebrow met. "Choi..Junhee?"

The girl smiled. "It's been a while...Ren." 


A/N : Okay. So here is another update. I'm really sorry about leaving this on hiatus the past few months. I'm terribly sorry. Anyway, I hope I'm not leaving you hanging with my cliffhanger. HAHA 

Kmsahamnida XD