y.

Enslavement (HIATUS)

 

 

 

 "Minki! Can't you atleast help me carry these paper bags?" I shouted at him while walking towards him. 

"No. You deserve to live with that because you left me last night." he punctuationless;y and mercilessly answered me. 

Oh . 

Can't he even have even a tiny bit of mercy on me? He's walking cooly with both hands on pocket and then I'm here following him, carrying like seven gigantic paper bags of Chanel, Gucci and Louis Vuitton. 

This .

"Oh, hey.." he stopped as soon as he saw a trench coat hanging. "I just fell in love with this." 

"Oh. NO, Minki. No. There is no time for us to go back and line up again. I wanna go home." I objected immediately. 

Damn it. I need to go to the restroom.

"No. I'll take this." he said then turned around to face me. "Take it."

Heaven forbid. No.

"Faster." he said ordering me.

I glared at him then took the gross mud-colored trench coat then turned around to find my way back to the counter. And he followed right behind me. I saw him smiling. Ha. Smile while you still can, you crazy pretty bastard. 

And then here. We've been in the qeue for like eternity. Which is 5 minutes only, actually. LOL.

"I can't hold it in anymore, Minki. I'm going to the restroom." I told him like my tongue had super powers. I was really fast.

"Wait—" he tried to stop me but it was too late. I already dropped the paper bags.

"1 minute!" I yelled as I ran off.

———————————

Hoooh.. The feeling you get when you finally let it out after holding it in for a long time. HHAHAHAHAHAH. 

"This is what you call freedom for 3 minutes." I giggled as I arranged my cute bangs in front of the rectangular mirror. "Two more minutes and I'll be in hell again."  I told myself and sighed.

*Aeyo! GG! 

OMG. My phone rang and it made me jump. 

"Geez.." I rolled my eyes seeing the devil's name pop up. "How could you call a girl in her most sough-for moment in the most private place on earth?" I answered him with a question.

LOL. If that makes sense.

"Get out of there and come back here before I drag you out of the most private place on earth." he responded sounding irritated.

"That is so fine, Mr.. You won't be kicked out anyway since you're prettier than any woman imaginable." I answered at the most sarcastic tone I know.

Pretty much true. HAHA.

"Seriously. I'm really going there." he said sounding so infuriated.

HAHAHAHHA. Nice shot.

"Fine. Fine. Fine. Fine." I gave up finding my way out the restroom when I bumped into this girl, causing her phone to fall.. and break, of course. 

Jesus Christ.

"I..." I stuttered dropping my jaws at the schocking mistake. I saw the girl's eyes widen as she stared blankly at her broken iPhone. 

"I'll call you back, Minki. See you in a minute." I said ending the call.

"I'm so sorry. I'm really, really sorry." I apologized bowing 90 degrees in front of Naeun.

Yea. I just realized it was her.

"You just... my iPhone..." she murmured probably still in shock. "Did you even looked at where you're going?!" she yelled which made me jump.

"I'm sorry. But it was you who was walking backwards as I was running to the corner." I answered. Still humbly bowing my head.

"How dare you talk back to me?" she asked giving me a keen look. "Did you know it was the latest model? Did you know this is hundred times more expensive than your cheap phone?!"

Chill, Lee Jieun. Chil...

"Did you know how much effort I put into it to earn the money I used to buy it? Do you know how much this is? It's worth more than anything you have combined!"

OMG. She's going overboard. I might slap her. But..chill, Lee Jieun. Let's maintain a low-profile. She's a celebrity. Chill. Lee Jieun, chill. 

"Do you know that my iPone is worth more than you?!"

"Yah!" Finally. I had the courage to yell back. It was the loudest yell ever that people started crowding on us. "It's okay for you to yell at me but you're going overboard. This is all your fault anyway." 

"What?" she asked with teary eyes. Af if she was unaware of anything. OMG.

I let out a bitter laugh. "I'll pay. Okay. I'll pay. But don't ever tell a girl that she's worth more than a material thing. Because a girl is priceless. Even you worths a lot more than that iPhone."

She shook her head. With tears, she said, "No. When did I tell you that? I'm just sad because my iPhone broke and it was all my fault. It's okay. Don't pay for it. I'll be fine. But I don't think that my boyfriend who gave this to me will be."

People started to murmur. 

Oh. So she's trying to make me look like I'm the one wrong? 

Well, big mistake.

I let out a frustrated sigh.

"You know? You're really mean..and infuriating..and y. I don't like you at all." I said shaking my head before walking out of the crime scene. 

I needed to breathe.


A/N: So, hi guys! After a long decade of waiting, here's a brand new update! ^^ Hope you enjoy :) 

Thanks for subscribing! Thanks for commenting! XD