Kevin's beginning.

Enslavement (HIATUS)

 

"Hey, Hyuk!" I called his name upon seeing him.on the school pathway :) 

"Hey, Jieun. Haven't seen you this past few days." he greeted as we walked side by side. "Here, let me help you." he said getting the huge pile of books I was hugging. 

Yea, a huge pile since I needed to cope up with all the lessons I missed. It's been just three days and I get to do it times two including Minki's.

"Thanks." I smiled. "Yea. Went to Japan and stuff. You know, I'm a buuusy slave." I chuckled.

"Oh. You get to ride on a plane." he grinned looking at me. 

"Yeah.?" I said then we both laughed.

—————————————

"Hey, Jieun. Can you pass me the skull?" Suzy, our class president ordered and I passed the thing. 

We've been decorating this classroom for four effing days and guess what, our theme for the school festival is Halloween. Take note — Halloween and it's the middle of March. That .

Anyway, life has been good to me. I work and get paid. I am a slave but I get to shop in expensive malls. Such a life! But when you come to think about it, it's actually the worst life one can have. LMAO. 

And oh, by the way, I've been having this weird feeling around Minki, recently. I don't know but I just seem to feel nervous around him. I don't know.. You know, my heart beats fast and stuff.. Well, we shall not talk about that.

"Hey, slave. Can you come? I'm really said right now."

From: Pretty Devil

"Wow."

My jaws dropped after reading the text message. 

So..devils like you can feel sadness too? Great.

"Jieun, can you come over? I have something for you to do."

From: Sir Kevin

Now what? They're driving me up the wall. Seriously. Really, really insane.

"Umm.. Suzy.." I called shyly thinking I'm disturbing her pretty haunted work. "Can I go? My work is calling me and I think it's urgent. Don't worry. I promise I'll be back." I know they'd understand. I'm an awesome student. LOL.

"Yeah. Sure." she smiled.

"Thanks." I responded running toward outside the crappy classroom.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Sir, Kevin?" I called as I creeped into his room. 

He turned to look at me and I gasped with his act of standing and looking at me holding some sort of photo.

"I'm sorry." I apologized looking on the floor.

"What did I tell you?" he asked angrily hiding the photo under his pillow.

"I'm sorry. I was just...because.." I stuttered squeezing the handle of the sling bag I'm wearing. Still looking down.

"Forget about it." his smile looked fake.

I smiled. "Oh right. What are you gonna make me do?"

His eyes wandered before he answered. "Make coffee?"

I raised my eyebrows. "That's it?" 

"Yeah..well..:" he chuckled.

----------------------------------------------------

 

 

"Here's your coffee." I said as I put the cup of coffee on the dining table.

I exhaled as I sitted. "So..is there anything more you need?" 

"Jieun, do you know how to sing?" he asked.

LOL. What kind of person asks that kind of question? Of course, what idiot doesn't know how to sing. Don't be too confident just because you're an effing celebrity who does all the sing-and-whatever-crap-that-is things.

"Uh..yea. I think I'm pretty good at that." I answered humbly getting back to reality.

"Then , can you sing me a song?" he asked looking horrible.

Wow. This is new.

"S-sure." I nodded. Then I started to sing.

[Click here if you want] 

Chagawoon nuhui geu han madiga naui maeume dahke dwaesseul ddae
Nae noondongjaen nado moreuneun chokchokhan eeseul bangwool

Uhdisuh uhdduhke jakkooman maethineunji nado moreujyo
Geunyang naega manhi apeun guhtman arayo
Ddeuguhwuhdduhn gaseumi juhmjuhm ssaneulhajyo

I stopped when I noticed something.

"Sir are you crying?" I asked feeling nervous and surprised. 

He sobbed. "Will you stop with all your sir's? It's sickening." he said wiping his tears.

"Okay..but, why on earth are you crying? Did I say something?"

"No.No. Just..I remember my mom." he smiled to probably calm me down. 

Whew. Thought it was somethin'  serious.

"So..was she the one in the picture?" I asked.

He nodded.

"Aaahh.." I nodded. 

Then silence filled the both of us.

"Hey, K-Kevin.." I called, breaking the silence.

"Yeah?"

"I've been wanting to ask you this but ..why were you sitting with us during the breakfast in Japan? I mean.. " I asked as I stuttered thinking what the heck I just asked. God. I sound like a btch trying to rip out information from a confidential celebrity. 

Hell no.

"I'm sorry if it's off the topic. I was just curious." I said curving an invisible smirk on my lips.

"You didn't know? Minki's mom is just like my mom now. She was the one who helped Naeun and me get into this industry. I grew up with Minki? But ever since debut, I decided to go on separate ways." he let out a long answer that surprised the living sht out of me.

My eyes widend.

"And this is not offtopic at all. My mom and Minki's mom grew up together too." he smirked. "I remember my mom telling me that they were one heck of bestfriends. " a sad smile curved upon his lips.

Awwwwww. Poor Kevin.

"Oh, fate. Let's call it fate, Kevin." I sarcastically told him.

"Fate?" he asked looking at me with deep eyes.

As if he's clueless.

"Yeah. Fate. Something that happens just because you don't want it to. Something unavoidable. Something insane and .." I paused. "Something real. You see, me meeting him. Me meeting you. And the two of you knowing each other. Such an insane fate." 

*Ring..

"Well.." he said nodding. "But, aren't you gonna answer that?" he asked shifting his eyes on my phone which was on the table.

"Ah. Excuse me." I said excusing myself and  answering the phone call.

Yes, Minki?"

/Aren't you gonna come?"/

"Im coming."

/Be quick./

"Alright."

"Kevn, I guess I should go." I said with a smile.

"Sure. That sounded like Minki." he said forming a cute smile on his lips.

"Well, yea." I said between soft laughs then both us chuckled.


A/N: YES! ~ End of chapter nine. Guess this was a long chapter ^^ It's revealed now guys! Hope this doesn't confuse you guys anymore :) 

Thanks for reading :)