Challenge accepted.

Enslavement (HIATUS)

 

I ually rubbed the wall to find the switch and the lights just to see a familiar figure on the living room unpacking something. 

"Unni?" I asked.

She turned around with a smile on her face as I gasped and jumped.

"Dara unni!" I called out her name and ran towards her.

We hugged each other. It felt like I didn't want to let go. I missed her so much. So much that I could just hug her there forever. 

"Why are you so late?"  she asked as we let go of each other.

"When did you get back?" I asked in return.

She smiled as she squatted back on the floor, continuously unpacking. "Just now."

"Then why didn't you turn on the lights? Why didn't you call me?" I let out several questions.

"I wanted to surprise you. Anyway, I heard from Mrs. Jung that the eatery closed down and that you luckily found a new job. That's a relief." she said as she stood up and lead mt to the couch. 

We both sitted face to face. I told her about my first day in an idol's place and how melting it was to see my master shirtless. Kkkk~

And I also told her about me being a pathetic slave of a pretty devil and that we'll be going to Japan tomorrow.

She helped me pack my things and get ready for tomorrow. 

She encouraged me that the bet was not childish but instead an opportunity for me to make friends. 

LOL. She doesn't know what I'm going through.

So, yea. The night was through with me and my sister talking about random things.

Morning came and I waited at the bus stop for Minki to pick me up. Of course, I can't let him see how pitiful my house looks. 

He came and I silently put my luggage at the back of the car.

"Hey, Minki. Can we stop by somewhere? I have someone I  would like to say goodble to." I asked immediately

"Who?" he asked giving me a quizzical look.

"My master." I smiled as I got in the car and we drove off to Kevin's place.

——————————

I rang the doorbell and to my suprise, a young girl appeared in front of me.

I wonder... who is she?

"Annyeonghaseyo. How may I help you?" the girl politely greeted me. 

"Uhh...I'm looking for sir Kevin. Is he in?" I asked putting on a fake smile.

The girl's smile vanished as she asked me. "Why? Who are you?" 

"I-Im .. the new housekeeper. Heh heh " I laughed awkwardly upon noticing her fierce expression.

"Come in."

I came in and followed her to the kitchen where Kevin was sitting.

"Oh. Ahjumma, why are you here?" he smiled at me as soon as I came in.

OMG! Saranghaeyo Kevin. But damn, I think I'm faithful to Taeyang. 

"Uh...I'm going to Japan for a few days. I can't keep the house clean..and...I guess that's all." my eyes wandered around the kitchen as I looked at the table filled with foods. Oh, and yea, the fierce-looking-cute girl beside Kevin locking arms with him.

Damn. I think I'm not alone. Kkkk~

He nodded. "Okay. You may go now."

I bowed then turned around to find my way out of the ...urgh, dungeon? 

I don't know. 

I finally went ouside and then sat on the car with a deep sigh.

"What's with the sigh?" Minki asked turning the engine on and driving off the car.

"I'm fangirling over my master but looks like I got competiion." I smiled.

"Fangirling? Is he an idol?" he asked.

I nodded. "Mmm." 

"What?" he turned to face as if he does not believe what I'm saying. 

"He's an idol. From U-Kiss." I explained.

"Waaah.. You're not just lucky to have lost our bet but you're now working for an idol? You're something, Lee Jieun."  he scoffed.

"Just focus on driving, Minki. I don't wanna die yet. I still have my sister waiting for me at home." I rolled my eyes.

He shook his head. "Okay. I'll keep quiet 'cuz I don't wanna heat up any arguments at all. I'll just tell you the rules so you won't embarass me..and yourself in there in Japan."

"I know. I know." I said as I sighed again leaning my head on the car inhaling the fresh air.

 

Minki's POV: 

Fangirling? Idols? Psh. What's so good about idols anyway? I even have fangirls even though I'm not an idol. Let's just see Lee Jieun. You'll know what fangirling means. Challenge accepted. ^.^