Yey! I won but ..

Enslavement (HIATUS)

 

 

 

And in no time, we arrived at the karaoke bar. And hell yea, he drove me there. -.- 

We chose a room then we started to do the bet. 

"You choose first". he said as he laid down the sofa. I did not reply and I got the song book. I looked for a really nice and winning song so I can get rid of the devil and live a peaceful life. He suddenly stood up and said "Hey, if I win, what would be your punishment?" 

"I'll do anything you want. But if I win, you'll do everything I want." I devilishly grinned.

"Deal." 

After a few minutes, I finally chose a song and then pressed a few buttons. Then the title flashed on the screen. It was IU's Peach -- my fav song :) 

I started to sing. 

 

Jakku nuni gane hayan geu eolgure
Jillijido anha neon wae

Seuljjeok useojul ttaen na jeongmal michigenne
Eojjeom geuri yeppeo babe

Mworalkka i gibun
Neol bomyeon maeumi jeoryeoone ppeogeunhage



And yea, heavens, this guys sure is a robot. Damn him. -.- Why doesn't he have any reactions at all? . 

Then we both waited for the score... HELL yea! I scored 97! Wooohh!! \(^_^)/ 

 

"So score to beat is 97. Good luck." I said as I handed him the song book and the microphone.

He then typed some numbers then the title flashed on the screen I'm Sorry by Nu'est

 

He has such a nice voice after all. 

 

Did I just think of that? LOL. 

 

Anyway, the moment we've both been waiting for fin'lly came.  3 .. 2 .. 1 .. awwwwww 95! :D 

 

"Yey! I won! I won!" I yelled as I jump around. 

He bent his neck and said "Are you really that happy?" 

"Yes, I am. Problem?" I let out a troll face. Who cares? I won. Period.

 

"So, as decided you do the things I want from now on, and..." I pointed out a finger, "You'll be living in hell with me." 

"Hey don't you think it is unfair?" he randomly blabbered.

"What?" I said out of awe and disbelief. 

"This is unfair." 

"It's not!" I protested.

"It is." Wow, this jerk is completely a robot.

"It's not!" 

"Okay. It's only fair if I'm given a chance." 

"Heck no!" I shouted. "I win, and you'll receive the damn punishment!" 

He sat down beside me. "What's your name?" 

Wow. This jerk really is soo random.

"Sorry. I don't make friends to rich and rich people like you." Haha. Vengeance is sweet. :)

"Damn you." I added. 

"Yeah, and you're a ." he said.

"A ?! -- wait, are you gay?" I chuckled. 

"Hell no. But ..you know, fairness is good." 

And that time, I saw sincerity in his eyes. I'm not being dramatic. I'm just telling the damned truth. Well, I thought he loves pride.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You did not bring me into a boxing ring, did you?" I said as I saw the boxing ring in front of in' me. My eyes widend. This is not happening. Seriously.

"Yes I did." he in' said. "You chose singing, I choose boxing." 

"I'll forgive you this time." I said as I sat down and did my gloves. "Anyway, this is a good way for me to throw you to another planet and live a peaceful life." 

"Exactly, and I can do the same to you." he agreed. "I bet that I can beat you in this and you'll do the job instead of me." he added.

"Yeah. and you know that I'm posessed when that happens, right?" I said as I was jumping around the ring punching the air. 

"Enemies? Yes. Friends? No. Lovers? No way buddy." I mumbled to myself. I heard him chuckle. He probably knows that I'm not myself right now. 

 

And so, the fight began. Everytime I could punch hime, it feels like I've won the lottery! (: Every score is heaven! Seriously. 

But in the end, I lost. I in' lost. 

"For the sake of buttered corn!" I half shouted while I was panting. I squatted on one corner of the ring. I was sweating so much. 

Ew.

And on the other hand, he was in front of me on the other corner of the ring. 

"I shouldn't have given you the damn chance!" I yelled.

He let out a devil smirk. "Anyway, thank you. You'll live with me in hell from now on." 

"That's my line!" my nostrils flared as I yelled at him. I could feel blood running towards my face. 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Yey! :DD finished chapter two ^^ hehe .. Now, I know that all of you thinks that it's unfair. Right? (: But I did this for an interesting part of the story (that's a secret LOL) So, don't throw 5 billion stones at me :) Anyway, you now get a bit of the two. Kevin is still nowhere to be found but he'll show himself in the further chapters so be patient! :D 

 

   So, hope you'll show more support to my story! ^_^ Good luck to me and thank you all! :D Saranghaeyo! <3