Prologue for hiatus comeback

Enslavement (HIATUS)

Just another day of not being rich and famous. Thank God I have great taste in music...

 

Those are my thoughts as I emoionally closed my eyes feeling every beat of the music in my ears wih my earphones on. I remember this song so much. I remember it by heart. The song I sang when we did that stupid childish bet. I could still see that sincerity in his eyes —which fooled the out of me— when he told me that it's only fair if he's given a chance. . I hated that. I hated giving him the chance. If I didn't —if only I were smart enough not to do that stupid bet— I would've lived a peaceful poor life in here but because I started that frickin' frackin' stupid bet, my life is ruined. I'm more than ed. I am not only poor, I am enslaved. And being enslaved like this, I fell in love. Like , that stupid thing is nonexistent and I never believed in any of it yet here I am, dumbly loving a useless-pretty-emotional specie. I have no regrets.

 

Okay, so much of my life drama. I don't really pay much attention to it 'cuz it gives me stress and eyebags. That's why I'm here chillin' in the library. I was supposed to have chemistry but the sub was lazy and told us to leave so she could have the room by herself so she could play that marketland on facebook. So yea, I'm lucky enough to be alone right now in this section of the library that's why I'm comfortably lying my on this goody-goody sofa. Yes, yes, this school's a rich piece of . I told you, right. It feels like Geum Jandi in here but in this library, on this sofa, with this song, it's nothing like the seventh circle of heaven.

 

And when the song hit the second chorus, I exhaled and opened my eyes and above me, there I saw a beautiful face looking down on me. It was the person I wanted to be with the whole day. So bad. Right after that person hugged me on the night of my birthday, I just couldn't stop it anymore. This feeling... 

You know, that moment when you realize that you like that guy so much. That moment when you realize that a guy is taking up more than enough space in your field of vision. That moment when you realize that you can't see past him anymore...