Yeah. Hi, I'm Screwed.

Enslavement (HIATUS)

 

This is some ed up situation! Telling me to bring him coffee this early in the morning? He's a jerk! A jerk! A good-for-nothing emotionless-pretty-bastard! damn it. 

"Here!" I shouted at him and gave him a death glare as I passed the cup of coffee.

"Y u so angry?" he chuckled as he received the coffee and crossed his legs.

Of course, it would be nonsense if I answer him so I left him hanging. 

I hurriedly went back on my way to the classroom, while on the way, I met Eunhyuk -- my friend.

"Hey, Jieun." he greeted me with a smile.

"Oh, Hyuk. What's up?"  I let out a smile and tried to start a conversation. 

"Nothing. Wanna go get something to eat?" he invited.

I was doubtful because we weren't really that close and now we're already eating together. That's ed up. Well, anyway, I don't see anything bad about that so, I think I should go.

"Sure? Why not." I agreed and we went on out way to the cafeteria.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So, how is school?" he asked as we walked on the marmol floor of the cafeteria, carrying our tray full of foods.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Well, not very okay.."

"Why?" he asked as we both seated right on a table for two beside the windows.

"You know, about me being a pathetic slave of that pretty bastard." I answered as I took a bite of my pizza. "Anyway, we made a promise."

"What promise?" he asked then took a gulp of his fresh milk.

"He promised that he would grant me a wish and that I won't waste the chance 'cuz he'll only grant once." I answered.

He nodded. "So, about you. How's life?" he asked curiously.

I thought for a while before I answered. "I'm okay. Eonni said she'll be going home soon so, you know, I'm a bit excited 'cuz I miss her really bad."

"that's nice." WEll, me and my noona are going to the cemetery some time today 'cuz it's mom's death anniversary." he said.

"Oh. Sorry for that. My greetings for her." I said to show some respect.

"Yeah. It's okay." he smiled.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The teacher glared at us for the twenty-millionth time already but I still pretended to not know it.

"Choi Minki. Lee Jieun." she finally called out our name.

"Y-yes." I embarrassedly answered.

"You don't want to be in this class?" she was direct to the point.

Minki interrupted. "Of course, we want. But this cute girl here don't want to take notes for me."

"Yah!" I whispered to him.

"And why would she take notes for you, gentleman?" the teacher asked.

"Because she's my slave." he undoubtfully answered.

The teacher gave us a question mark look. I, then tried to clear any misunderstanding and stood up and said. "Right. I'm his slave and I'm going to take notes now." I took a deep breathe, closed my eyes then sat down and took his notebook to take down notes.

"Okay. Let's continue." the teacher gave up on us and then turned back around to continue what she was writing on the board. I glared at Minki but she gave me 'that' smile. If you know what I mean.

------------------------------------------------------

I was walking on the happy yet lonely and noisy highway of Seoul wondering what I would do with my life.  The small eatery that I was working at suddenly closed down. Where will I work now? What will I do to support my ed up school life? As you know, I can't depend on my sister.

I sighed and sat down on a bench. I was near the house but I don't have the energy to go home. 

"Annyeonghaseyo." I greeted the middle-aged lady who passed by. I know her. She's the aunt I run to whenever I feel sad. She's a good friend of mom. She owns a small beauty shop and she has a son. A very good son named Minhyun. Maybe Minhyun's not as rich as Minki but he's not as evil as that pretty bastard. Minhyun does a lot of household chores while that jerk don't even know how to take notes. 

. I don't wanna think about it again.

"Hey Jieun. Why are you here? It's late already." Mrs. Jung asked. 

"I'm okay. I still have some problem. Just got to get over it." I answered. 

She sat down beside me. Well, I knew that she knew that I was not okay. 

"Jieun, tell me what it is. Maybe I can help even with little help." 

I looked at her with sad eyes. "Aunt, I lost my work. Now where will I work? What will I do?" I let out questions.

She exhaled. "Don't worry." she answered.

LOL. I expected that.

I noddded.

 

"I have a vacant work for you." 

I did not expect that. Now, now. 

"Really?" I exclaimed. "What is it?"

"You'll work a sa housekeeper." she smiled.

"Any work! I'll do it! How much do they pay?"

"One hundred thousand won every week." she said.

My eyes widend. That's the job I was looking for! 

Wow.

Feels like my stomach is also happy. It's grumbling. -_- 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Yey! Done with chapter 3 :) 

Btw, I swallow my words for telling that they don't know each other's name :( sorry for that, Because no matter how I look at it, it doesn't fit especially the fact that they're classmates. 

Anyway, glad that I made it to update ^_^ Thanks for the suppport and God bless u! (: 

Annyeong! ♥