Lee.. what?

Enslavement (HIATUS)

"Oppa, I heard Juniel's here."  Naeun said as she locked arms with the guy who was slicing something on the kitchen. 

"Oh, really? Then you should call her. Tell her to come over since I was just planning to invite Ren anyway. " he answered. Naeun nodded and smiled. "But, oppa, why are you doing that? Shouldn't you call the housekeeper to prepare the food for us?" she cutely asked.

Kevin stopped. "You're right."  Then Naeun nodded going to the living room to call the girl she misses the most.

'She can eat with us too.' he thought before getting the phone that was in his pocket. 

 

"Believe me unnie. He really did hug me!" Jieun squealed on the phone as she jump turning around in the toilet. 

"Yeah, right. That's what I'm talking about. You told me that you feel your heart beating at a fast pace whenever you're around him since that firework incident blah blah blah, right? That's simply what it means, Jieun. " Dara, who was on the phone responded.

"What do you mean, unnie?" Jieun's brows met as she wondered.

"What I mean is.. you like him. Simple." Dara rolled her eyes. 

"No! That's not true!" Jieun pouted.

"Yes, it is."

"No! But.." she paused.

Dara smiled even though Jieun couldn't see her. "Yes, you do Jieun. Trust me." 

Jieun responded with a smirk. "Unnie, the last time I trusted you, I ended up looking stupid." 

Dara frowned. "Anyway. Tell me more when you feel more." she winked. 

It took a while before Jieun could answer and she felt a vibration on her phone and said "Unnie, I think there's another call. I'll call you back later." she said in a fast pace and ended the phone call just to answer the other.

"Yes, Kevin?" 

"Uhmm..Jieun, can you come here by noon? I'm gonna have lunch with Minki and company." the guy on the phone answered. 

"Sure. I don't think I have plans for lunch today anyway." she smiled. Kevin smiled too. "Okay. I'll see you later." 

Then the call ended. Jieun went out of the school toilet and found herself thinking about the thing her sister said just now. 

'I don't possibly like him, do I? I know. But, squealing and my heart beating faster when I see him aren't enough proofs that I like him. Except...I do feel something strange when I stare at him. Especially when he's...smiling.' she thought. 

 

Minki was sitting alone in the classroom when he heard someone call his name. "Ren." he turned around and saw Junhee.

"What are you doingh here." he stated. "Outsiders are prohibited to enter the school grounds." he said emotionless putting on his headphone hoping not to hear from her anymore. 

"Not when this is my school now too." the girl said softly as she sitted beside him. He glared at her. "What?" 

"You don't have to be so shocked. Besides, I'll be sitting beside you." she answered before she gave the arm chair a sof whack. "Here." 

He did not care anyway that's why he stood up and walked towards the the door.

"I'm going to meet Kevin and Nadine. Aren't you gonna come?" Junhee spoke which made him stop. Then a memory hit his head. 

FLASHBACK

Ren: Juniel, look out! Kevin and Nadine are gonna steal our m&m's! 

Kevin and Nadine: *laughs* It's ours! *runs* 

Juniel: Yah! Give us back our m&m's or we'll call the cops! *runs after them*

Kevin: Call the police!

Nadine: Call the police! *laugh*

Ren: Yaaaaaaaaaaah! You're dead meat when I get you two! *runs after Kevin and Nadine* 

 

"Right. Nadine told me you have a slave who goes around obediently obeying to your orders. Bring her too.." Junhee spoke again which made him jump back to the present. He gulped at how hard he didn't want to remember those days anymore yet it came back to him surprisingly.

"..to wash the dishes." Junhee finished her sentence as she gave a soft tap on Minki's shoulder before going out of the classroom. 

 

*Ding dong

The doorbell rang and Jieun and Kevin turned their heads around in duet.

"They're here." Kevin muttered. 

"I'll get it." Jieun said then walked towards the front door. She opened the door and her eyes rounded in surprise to see Minki with Naeun and a girl she isn't familiar with. 

"Annyeonghaseyo" she bowed as she greeted. 

Junhee raised an eyebrow. "You look familiar. Who are you by the way. Why are you here? Where's Kevin?" she asked. 

Jieun looked down and answered. "I'm Kevin's housekeeper and he's in the kitchen waiting for all of you." 

"Oh. You're too young to be one." she sarcastically complimented before entering. Jieun moved out of the way as she had an awkward eye-to-eye contact with Minki. 

 

The table was in an awkward set as the five of them sat face to face. Kevin cleared his throat. "Let's eat." he said reaching out a plate of roasted chicken to Jieun. "Here, Jieun. I hope you like chickens." he smiled awkwardly while Jieun received the plate and bowed slightly getting a piece of chicken. 

She could feel Naeun glaring at her.

It hasn't been a while when all of them started to eat quietly. Jieun has been taking secret glances at Minki who she thinks, has been staring at the plate of sliced apples. She decided to break the silence and asked. "Minki, you want some of these?" whoch made all of them stop. She didn't receive an answer instead a shake of Minki's head.

"No, no. Wait. That's apple." Junhee said which made everyone look at her. She shrugged her shoulders. "What? You're allergic to apples, aren't you?" she asked in a high tone facing Minki but Minki just glared at her.

"Oh. I'm..I'm sorry. I didn't know." Jieun apologized awkwardly as she put the plate back in its place.

Kevin cleared his throat and then the rest of them re focusing the food in front of them.

 

Jieun was sincerely washing the dishes when Kevin interrupted. 

"Jieun, I'm really sorry." he apologized.

Jieun stopped washing and turned to face him. "For what?"

"For..inviting you here. I didn't know it would be this awkward." he smiled cutely scratching the back of his neck.

"It's okay. We never really know what would happen, unless we try. Right?" she said reassuring the guy that it was okay with her. "But.." she continued and paused. "...why does that girl know a lot about Minki?" she asked obviously referring to Junhee. 

"Aaaah..Juniel? Well, she's..Minki's first love. She grew up with the rest of us, too." he smiled.

She froze. She gulped. Why does it even affect her? Who cares if she's Minki's first love? She didn't know. All she knew was she was jealous. She envies the girl after actually making a hard rock Minki fall for her.

"A-aah.." she awkwardly smiled not knowing how to react. "So, why weren't they together? Does..Junhee like someone else?" she asked again. 

This time, Kevin's expression changed. "That..Well..actually, they're...they're cousins." the guy stuttered. 

Then the glass broke. The one that Jieun has been holding. All of them turned to see what was happening in the kitchen. 

"J-Jieun..are you alright?" Kevin asked obviously worried as he shook the girls' shoulders. 

"Yah, Lee Jieun! Speak!" Minki yelled. This time hearing another break of glass. All of them turned around to face the direction of the sound and found Junhee stunned with tears as her hands continued shaking.

"Lee..Lee what?" she asked obviously shocked with the name.

 


 

A/N: Wazzup XD I'm back and uh.. Naeun's English name, which is Nadine, is only made up ;) I just made that up and matched it with her 'Na' sound. LOL