7

Falling in Love Again? What a joke...
Please log in to read the full chapter

Previously: As I was walking home, there was one thing that was bothering me, what did Kris say to Channyeol? What made them to fight, in front of me?

 

Your POV

A week later...

As I finished packing for my trip to China, I kept thinking of how much I would miss Chanyeol. Since I still had an hour before I had to leave to the airport, I went to Chanyeol's dorm, to visit hime one last time before I leave for China. As I walked into their dorm, all I could see was piles of clothes everywhere. "Oh my gosh, what is all this crap?" I ask paranoid. "Hey, babe! What are you doing here?" I hear Chanyeol, he sees that my eyes were still looking down at the mess. "Oh, yeah, it got kinda messy, with them leaving today." he finally replies. "I'm sure." I reply trying to get through the mess to hug him. "I missed you," he says, and I give hime the "omg" look, 'cause I saw him yesterday. "And I'm going to miss you." he finishes, awww he's so sweet, we hug again and then he gives me one of those passionate kisses again. "How are things between you and Kris, now?" I was curious. But, suddenly his face went gloomy, "Yeah, better than last time." To tell the truth, I was thinking about why they got in that fight, a week ago, for like the WHOLE week. I didn't want to be nosey and ask Chanyeol, so I just tried to forget about it, but it only worked sometimes. "Ok, that's good." I replied. "You wanna sit down?" he asks and I just laughed, "Where, exactly?" I pointed to the mess. "Hehe, let's go in my room." he laughs. "Where are all of them?" I ask because it was really quiet. "They're in their rooms and Baekhyun is in one of the other rooms, helping to pack." Chanyeol replies. "No wonder it's so quiet." I say. "Wait till they find out you're here." he laughs, it's true, ever since I came here the first time, all the members would freak out that there was a girl in their dorm. When we reach Chanyeol's room, it is so neat, there is not one thing out of place, it looks so beautiful, like always. "Wow, this is the only room that's actually neat." I say. "Thanks," he pauses, "but not as beautiful as you." He pulls me into his arms and jumps on the bed. He starts tickling me and I beg him to stop. "I'll only stop if you give me the longest kiss I have ever had." he makes a deal. "Fine, deal." I reply. 

Please log in to read the full chapter