11

Falling in Love Again? What a joke...
Please log in to read the full chapter

Previously: Yeah, but how is it  going to end, then?

 

Your POV

This was all going by too fast, it's like I can't think anymore. Maybe I should just go back to Korea. We don't really have any more anymore schedules anymore. I suddenly get a text from my manager: Tae, you and EXO-M need to get ready for the next flight this evening, you need to return to Korea, immediately, there is something I need to talk to you guys about. WOW, perfect timing, and now they have to some with me, but what did he want to talk to us about? I go to EXO-M's dorm to tell them that their flight is this evening. When I get to their door, I see Xiumin open the door, thank go it wasn't him. "Oh, what's up?" he says dully, oh right, they were all watching the whole thing, last night. "Um, the manager just texted me, we have to back to Korea this evening our flight is at 7:30." I tell him. "Ok wait, let me get the other guys." he says, no bad idea. "Wait no, tell them when I leave." I tell him. "Fine, and sorry about last night." he apologizes like it's his fault. "No, it's not your fault, ok? Just take the whole day to pack and I'll see downstairs with all your packed stuff at 5:00, ok?" I explain. " Fine, ok, thanks" he says, then I leave.

I take the whole day to pack and think about what has happened. I then go downstairs, and wait for EXO-M. Later, we all go to the airport. Once we get on the plane, I realize that I have to sit by Kris, which I don't want to. I quickly ask, "Hey Chen, can you please sit by me?" He didn't bother to ask why, I'm sure he knew though. The whole trip was silent, I knew Kris was trying to talk to me but I avoided him as much as I could. When we landed, there was a car waiting for us. During the whole time, everyone was silent, it was like if they did make a noise or tried to move, they would die. 

I suddenly got a text, 'Hey babe, you guys land yet?'it was from Chanyeol.

'Hey, yeah we're on our way, missed you.' I told him, man, it was killing me, how I couldn't se

Please log in to read the full chapter