21

Falling in Love Again? What a joke...
Please log in to read the full chapter

Previously: (Luhan's POV): When Tae was actually sleeping, she didn't scream, there were no nightmares. She felt safe with me, I could feel it.

 

Luhan's POV

1 week later...

We finally finshed all our schedules and interviews, now we can go back to Korea. Everything was going perfect with Tae and me, which just made my trip wonderful. I started packing up my stuff in Tae's room, "Hey, do you want anything to eat, you look tired." Tae walks in, yeah, I was really tired, I barely got any sleep because of all these performances. "Yeah, just a fruit, if you don't mind. Are you finished packing?" I ask. "Yeah, last night." she smiles. "How can you have the time to pack and still get time to sleep, after so many schedules?" I ask while I get closer to her. "Hmm, maybe I'm not a big fat lazy like you." she sticks her tounge out and pokes my stomach. "Hey, I'm not fat." I pat my stomach. "Believe me, I've seen your whole body, hun, you're fat." she chuckles and walks out of the room. "Shut up." I yell back out at her.

 

After an hour, I finish packing, then we all head to the airport. As we got on the airplane, I quickly sit next to Tae. "Wow, that was fun, funner than the trip before, at least." Tae shrugs. "Yeah, it was really fun." I say while pulling her hand into mine. Then she quickly falls asleep on my shoulder, which also made me fall asleep. 

 

"Hello? Wake up. Wake up." Tae's face was right in front of mine and my eyes quicly onpened. "We're here." she says. I rub my eyes, "Oh ok." I say. "Let's go, sleepyhead." she pulled my arm. "I'm so tired." I say weakly. "I've noticed." Tae laughs. We soon get back to our training rooms, I could feel Tae's nervousness on the way, "They won't find out, ok?" I tell her and she nods. When we walk in to the practice room, all eyes were on us, I don't think it's because thay found out. I see Chanyeol with his annoyed, yet angered face, then I see Baekhyun, who signals Tae to go talk to him. "I just need to talk to him, I'll be back." Tae whispers in my ear, then walks off.

 

Your POV

I walked up to Baekhyun, "I've really tried, but he's not stopping, nothing is stopping him, he said that you would be calling him back." I couldn't thank Baekhyun enough. "No, I lied, I'm not going to act like I'm still in love with him. But Luhan can't find out about it, the ca

Please log in to read the full chapter