2

Falling in Love Again? What a joke...
Please log in to read the full chapter

Previously: We kept walking and talking until I slipped on the floor, only to be caught by 2 strong, manly arms. My eyes were closed, but as soon as I did open them, I found his lips right above mine.

I try so hard to try to push my lips to his. But...

 

 

Your POV

 

Our lips were practically touching, well they were 1/10 of a centimeter apart. I could feel his warm breath against my lips, I felt secure and warm. And this lasted for maybe 3 seconds, even though it felt like a life time. Oh yeah, I forgot...we were right in front of his dorm, which meant...

"Woah, woah, Chanyeol, I didn't know you would approach her that fast." I heard a voice. ARGHHHH, did they have to come RIGHT now, why not in another second? We immediatly stood up and awkwardly stared at each other and then the ground. Chanyeol was brave enough to look up, "Shut up, Kai, plus what are you doing here, where is everyone else?" Did he need to ask that? "None of your buissness, and they're inside, I bet they can't wait to hear the news." Kai chuckles. "Hey, you have a early schedule tomorrow, why don't you sleep?" I finally intervene. "Why? So you and Chanyeol can have your OWN alone time?" Idiot. "No, I was actually talking to both of you." I emphisize. "Yeah, she's right man, we should." he agreed, he's so sweet. "Of course, you would agree with her." Kai chuckles, again..., please, "Man, shut the hell up and get inside." Chanyeol pushes Kai into the dorm, but he signals me to wait for a minute, of course I listen to him.

After about 5 minutes, he comes back out again. "Hey, I'm sorry about all of that." I could tell he really felt bad. "It's not your fault, don't worry." we start walking. It's that awkward silence again, "So do you have a boyfriend?" he suddenly asks, "Haha, you're kidding right?" seriously, I mean who would want to

Please log in to read the full chapter