30

Falling in Love Again? What a joke...
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kris' POV

"Yeah, I mean she's ok, I guess." I lie to Lay.

"You can lie to me, but not to Tae." Lay says.

Am I starting to like Tae again? I did some horrible stuff to her, I do not deserve her. I suddenly see a girl run out of the hall, half of these people didn't even notice. I knew who it was. I look back to see where she ran from, was it that thing that Luhan was telling me about, something about tonight being special. At this point all of EXO, knew what happened. They were all looking at me.

"Go find Luhan, see what's wrong." I point to the direction in which Tae came from, they don't move. "Go. Now." I get annoyed, then they all run to that direction.

I run as fast as I can, but try not to create a scene, to find Tae. I don't see her in the lobby, so I go outside. There she was, in the moonlight, her perfect wavy hair flowing down. But there was one problem, her eyes.

I run up to her, "Tae." I whisper when I reach the bench she's sitting on.

"Go away." she says with her face cupped in her hands.

I slowly sit down next to her, which makes her scoot to the other side more. "I know I don't deserve anything from you. But I'm the only one here right now, you need me." I pause, "And I need you too." I finish.

She lifts her face up, I could see her smeared makeup, I just want to pull her into my arms, and tell her that everything's going to be okay. "I don't need you. Haven't you done enough damage, Kris?" she says, then gets up and starts walking away.

Before she walks to far, I manage to grab her wrist, "Tae, please. Just hear me out. One minute. That's all. Just one minute. Please?" I ask.

She takes a few seconds, she turns around, "45 seconds, that's all. And don't ever touch me again." she says, then pulls her wrist from my grasp.

"Fine." I say, then take a few minutes to think of what to say. I wasn't very good at impromptu, "Tae, ever since I met you...everyday when I see you

Please log in to read the full chapter