27

Falling in Love Again? What a joke...
Please log in to read the full chapter

Your POV

It's been a week since I've been planning the party and today's the big day. I swear this whole week if I even got 4 hours of sleep, I got lucky. I was so busy, I didn't even have time to even eat with Luhan. I haven't even had the time to ask what's up or even talk to him, it was just a 'hi' and 'have a good day'. I feel so bad, he deserves much more.

"Tae!" I hear my name while going to the party hall( which is in the SMent. center), and I turn around.

"Hey!" I exclaim when I see Minho, it's been like how long? God knows.

"Oh my gosh, girl, where have you been?" he asks.

"I've been alive. How about you? Where've you been it feels like forever without you." I walk towards him.

"Nothing much. How about you? I hear you and Luhan." he nugdes my shoulder. Yuri...

"Yeah that's been like a month now dude, you're out of the loop." I laugh.

"Oh yeah and when were you planning on telling me that you're the new manager for EXO?" he found out....wow, news travels fast. "Oh and hows the ex, Min?" he says...very fast.

"Wow, I'm not even going to but-" I get stopped.

"Oh and how's the party planning going?" he inturrupts me.

I sigh, "Tiring...I've barely had any sleep and I have to go set up now, kill me. Are you excited?" I finally finish, without any inturruptions.

"Wow, really? Kinda, I mean it's like a private event without any papparazzi, so that's the good thing. Me and Yuri can finally dance together and everything. But who's coming?" he asks.

"Umm, about maybe all the idols, including ones from the different companies. And if I don't go to the hall right now, I will probably ge

Please log in to read the full chapter