24

Falling in Love Again? What a joke...
Please log in to read the full chapter

Previously: (Min's POV) I'm going to get Luhan back.

 

Luhan's POV

She looked like my ex-girlfriend in my pre-debut days, Min Hwang. Maybe it is her, but it shouldn't get to me, that was long time ago, I'm now with Tae. She's all I care about.

With the support of Tae, we go back to the practice room, after lunch, "You can leave, I know you have a lot of work." I advised her.

"Fine, but I'll be back at 2:30." she says.

"Are you sure you want to come with me, it's your first day on the new job." I suggest.

"No, it's ok, who's going to drive you?" she asks while hanging onto my arm, which leaves me speechless. "Yeah, that's what I thought, I'll see you later, bye." she smiles, then lets go.

Since I had nothing better to do, I decided to sit down and sleep. "Luhan?" I hear a familiar voice which wakes me up, to Min's face.

"Oh, hello. Min, right?" I ask even though I knew the answer.

"Shut up. You know exactly who I am. Yeah Min Hwang." she says immediatly which stuns me.

"Uhh." was all I could say, I was speechless.

"Do you really think you can forget about me that quick?"she says. "I've been watching you." she keeps talking, that is not creepy at all. "Do you really think that you're in love with her? You aren't." she pauses.

"No, I don't think I'm in love with her. I know I'm in love with her. Min, you didn't come here for the job." I infer.

"Bingo. I came here for you. I'm going to get you back. No matter what it takes. Even if it means to take down Tae." she smirks which makes me act up.

"You will not go near her." I say impulsivley.

"Oh, well that's going to be hard since we'll be working together now." she pretends to pout. "I still love you Luhan, and I'm going to make you remember how much you loved me." she leans down like she was about to kiss me then leaves.

Min was always like this. This

Please log in to read the full chapter