17

Falling in Love Again? What a joke...
Please log in to read the full chapter

Previously: (Luhan's POV) All I wanted to do at this moment was to hold her hand and run. And that's what I did.

 

Your POV

 

We kept running, I felt some flashes, until we found an alley to hide in. We were still holding hands and I didn't want to let go of his his warm grasp. I wanted to stay here forever. We suddenly stared at each other, smiling. Chanyeol. Why did he have to come into my mind right now. Buzzkill. I immediatly let go of Luhan's hand, he gets the message, and doesn't ask why. That's what I like about him. He's not nosey. He's also very supportive in anything I want to do. "Let me see if they're gone." he says then looks outside. "Ok,  let's go." he finally says. We walk out, then fast-walk. We start talking and laughing, we were so close that our hands were touching. I would've just grabbed his hand, but he already gabbed mine. I look up at him and he looks down at me, then I smile at him, and he does the same.

 

We finally get back to the SMent. center. I start laughing, "Actually, that was kinda fun." I say while looking at the clock. ". I need to go to the meeting." I say to him. "Ok, go, have fun." he laughs. Then I go up to him and hug him, really tight, and I can feel him doing it back. "Bye, se you later." I smile, let go, and walk to the meeting, with the same smile.

 

At the meeting, Soo-Man talks for 2 hours about how EXO-M is going to China, again, in 2 days. And the

Please log in to read the full chapter