28

Falling in Love Again? What a joke...
Please log in to read the full chapter

Luhan's POV

 

Luhan, meet me tonight in the most darkest room you can find.

-Tae

I read the note, yeah after all we do need our privacy.

"What are you so happy about, smiley?" I hear Kris.

"Nothing." I say.

"Yeah, I'm sure." he says.

"Oh yeah Tae said we HAVE to go help her with the party setup, so she wants us at the party hall as soon as possible." I change the subject.

"Wow, the one day I thought I could slack off..." Kris says.

"Shut up. Let's go." I say.

"How can you be excited about this?" Kris says.

"Well, Tae's my girlfriend and I get to spend the whole day with her, finally." I say.

"Whatever." Kris says while we walk to the hall.

 

Min's POV

"Hey, do you need any help?" I ask look up the ladder where Tae was. I know she knows why I'm here, but it's worth a shot.

"Uh, no." she says arrogantly, yeah she knows.

"Look, I'm sorry Tae, I know how much you love Luhan, I shouldn't have tried to get him back. He's yours now. I'm really sorry, Tae." I say, you wish I was sorry hah.

It took some time to get a reply, she walks down the ladder, "Yeah, it's ok, I guess. As long as this doesn't happen again, it's ok." she says, wow and Luhan calls me naive.

"Thank you. Now, do you need any help?" I ask again, I need to get to her good side...if she even has one.

"Uh, yeah you start hanging

Please log in to read the full chapter