35

Falling in Love Again? What a joke...
Please log in to read the full chapter

Your POV

I'm glad Kris is finally supporting me. If I could change the father of my (might be) baby, it would be Kris, of course. He deserves it more than than Luhan does. You have to do it sometime Tae, just tell him, 'Luhan, I think I'm pregnant. And you're the father. To be for sure, I'm going to an appointment today, and if you want you can come with me.' I keep rewinding those words in my head before I walk in to the practice room, to talk to him.

When I walk in, I see Kris, "Hey. Are you ok? Do you need anything?" he asks worriedly.

"I'm ok, Kris. Thanks, I just need to tell Luhan." I say, he knows what I need to say to him.

"Ok, good luck." he says.                                     

"Thanks. I'll need it." I say then walk up to Luhan.

Luhan's eyes immediatly get wide when he sees me in front of him. "H-Hi." he says shocked and studders.

"Can we go somewhere private?" I ask.

"Uh, y-yeah. Of course." he says, he must've gotten the wrong idea.

When we get to a quieter place, he asks, "What's up?"

"Uh I have something to tell you." I say.

"Yeah..." he gets interested.

"I might be uh...pregnant, but I still have to go to an appointment today to see." I say while closing my eyes.

He takes some time to process it, "M-Mine?" he says.

"Yeah." I look down.

"Oh. Well that's great!" he says with enthusiasm.

"Really?" I ask.

"Yeah. I mean we can take of him or her together." he says with excitement. Hell no.

"Luhan, this does not change anything between us. You deserve to know, and I think you should come to my appointment today, to see if I am pregnant." I say. He shouldn't take it in a wrong way.

"I would love to take you." he smiles, he looks so cute smiling. No Tae, don't think about it.

"Ok, then come to my office at 2:30, and we can leave from there." I say.

"Got it." he says.

"Ok, bye." I say and quickly leave before I change my mind about him.

I go up to Kris, "So, Luhan is going to be taking me to the doctor's today." I say.

"Ok that's good. How did he take it?" he asks.

"He thinks that he should take of the baby with me. Together." I say.

"Do you want to?" he asks.

"Hell no. No." I repeat.

"That's good." he says.

"Yeah, I guess. You should get back to practice." I say.

"Ok. See ya." he says, then suddenly hugs me. "I'm going to be there Tae, for both you and the baby. I know it doesn't seem like it, but I promise I will be." he says in to my ear.

"I know, Kris." I say into his chest.

"I love you, Tae." he says.

"I know." I say, he wants me to say it back..."I love you too." I say, then pull out of his embrace, and look at him.

"Thank you." I can hear him muttering.

"Ok, seriously. Go back to practicing. Now." I say.

"Fine. Bye." he says, then turns the other way.

I suddenly feel another set of eyes on me, which makes me look up. Luhan.

Did he see what just happened?

I just stare at him, hoping that something would happen.

But we just keep staring at each other. Awkward...

I have nothing to say, so I just leave.

Am I supposed to feel sorry, or am I supposed to feel bad?

No Tae. You're not supposed to feel anything for him.

He's just taking you to the appointment today. That's it

After a few hours, my office door suddenly opens, "Are you ready to go?" Luhan asks.

"Yeah. Just a sec." I say, then he waits for me outside my office.

Please log in to read the full chapter