14

Falling in Love Again? What a joke...
Please log in to read the full chapter

Previously: I tell him then I hear the door open, oh shoot.

 

Your POV

We kept talking until the door knob twisted and a familiar face walked in. It was the manager. Oh . "Hey Tae, I was wondering-" he paused when he saw Chanyeol with me, yeah I'm fired. "What are you doing?" the manager asks. "Umm, nothing we were just um-" I start. "I was asking if we had a schedule tomorrow, so I could know to wake up early or not." Chanyeol finishes for me, thank god, but is that the best he could do? So he could know whether or not to wake up early tomorrow? Wow... "Oh ok." the manger believed Chanyeol. "But Tae did you not get my text? From now on, you can not see other members after practice or a schedule, ok?" he ensures. "Ok, but why did you just now make the rule? Was it because of what happened in China?" I ask. "Yeah that's one of the big reasons. But I think SHINee's manager caught Minho and a SNSD girl together, but thank god Soo Man didn't find out, god knows what will happen if he does. So for now, you can't see the EXO members after practice or a schedule." he explains. But that was Minho and Yuri, that's not Chanyeol and me, it's not fair. "But that's not-" I tell him. "No arguing, just deal with it." he interrupted in a rude manner. "What if it's an emergency?" Chanyeol asks. "Come ask me, then." the manager says back. Wow, that's not even, argh! "Ok, Chanyeol let's leave." the manager says as if he were Chanyeol's father. "Ok, wait I'll come I just have to write down our schedule for the next week." Chanyeol says, rather than asks, wow, what a good excuse. "Um, ok don't take to long, return to your dorm right after. Have a good night, bye." the manager walks out closing the door. How does he trust us? "Wow, he's so gullible, you're not bad." I tell Chanyeol. "You're not either." he says and start kissing me, and I kiss him back. This keeps going on for about the next 1 minute or so. "Wait, but how are we going to sneak around? I mean now that that happened with Minho and Yuri, they'll be watching us- watching you guys- very closely." I tell him. "Yeah, I mean, it's going to be hard, maybe we shouldn't sneak around." he finally confesses. "Ok, thanks. Ok you should go, somebody else might come in here, and you heard what the manager said. If Soo Man finds out about this- about us- we're dead. So please go." I tell Chanyeol. "I will, but I can't." he tell me, believe me I want to stay here, like this-in his arms- forever. "You have to, or else we probably won't see each other forever." I tell him. "Well, if you put it that way. Fine, I'll leave, I love you though." he tells me, like I forgot. "I love you too." I tell him. I try to let go but he refuses, he pulls me in for another kiss, and we keep that kiss for a longer time this time. "Ok, I'll leave now." he finally says, but of course, he hugs me again. "Bye, love you." I tell him. "Bye." he says really sad and walks out the door. I'm gonna miss these times.

 

The next day was normal, I was just a little happy, at least I still got to see Chanyeol everyday even though I can't see him after practice. I hate the manager so much! Just because that little thing happened in China-ok fine it wasn't a "little" thing, but that doesn't mean the manger tells us that I can't see any of the EXO members after practice. If you just didn't got to that party, Tae. Whatever. I calm down while I grab two coffees before I go to work and also see Minho on the way. "Hey, is that coffee for me or are you just too tired?" he asks, like I was gonna give him the other cup. "Uh, no I'm not that tired, since I can't hang out with Chanyeol after practice because of you." I explain to him in a rude manner, I have no idea why I got so mean to him. "Whoa, hold up I didn't cause anything, and plus, you can still see him everyday, just not after practice. And why are you so mad anyway?" he asks, huh, good question, I'm still trying to answer that myself too. I see a bench so we site down, "To tell you the truth, I don't know I mean I love Chanyeol and I feel like since China, we haven't had much time to spend together." I told him, I mean

Please log in to read the full chapter