1

Falling in Love Again? What a joke...
Please log in to read the full chapter

Your POV

 

Argh, it's my first day on this job, and so far it's not going so good. These EXO people think I'm some kinda maid, I mean DO I LOOK LIKE one? No, I'm here cause I was desperate and somehow, I was lucky enough to get this job. Should I even be lucky, no I'm more lucky for working at SME, not working for EXO. Why did they have to put me here? I bet my day would be better if I was helping Girls' Generation. I mean how did they even DEBUT? They're so UGLY-wait, not all of them, I mean that guy named Chansomething kinda look good. Oh my gosh what am I thinking of? Don't do this to yourself, Ae Tae, don't fall for it. Besides, I only learned their names TODAY, so I don't really know 'em. 

I'm surprised I got this job-being their planner, the person who plans where thye're going and what event they have on what days. This place is HUGE, I mean there are like a ton of training rooms and then theres a cafeteria, gosh could I ask for anything more?

"Hey Tae, can you get me some water?" I heard one of them come into the room. 'Oh my gosh, hell no, you have to legs, just like me, stop being a lazy and go get it youself.' Is what I wanted to say, but I contained myself, "Um, I'm working on something." I saw Kris' face, what a face. "Ugh, I'm so tired, fine I'll go get some." Like that's gonna make me feel bad.

I had to go talk to EXO because of their upcoming schedules, this is the part I hate, not cause I'm scared to talk to them; it's just that they'll treat me like their maid.

"K, everyone gather around." I said since they were all scattered around the room. They made a circle around me with all of their eyes on me. "Tomorrow, you guys have to perform at

Please log in to read the full chapter