33

Falling in Love Again? What a joke...
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kris' POV

Her lips were so soft. I can't  believe she said it...she loves me. I would do nothing to harm her. Or let anyone else harm her.

I let go, "Are you sure? I know I'm forcing you. But you can say you don't, I understand." I say into her eyes.

"I'm not being forced. You were right. I was being afraid to say it to you, with everything about Luhan and Chanyeol. I guess I'm scared of what will happen, if I'll be alone again." She says then sits down.

"I promise I will never hurt you like they did. I know that it is hard to believe me, but you gotta believe me this one time. I will never ever hurt you. Promise." I say while sitting down by her.

"How should I trust you?" She asks.

"You love me." I say.

"Look Tae, I won't hurt you. I promise." I say again but this time I slowly hold her hand.
She didn't know what to say, since she knew it was true. "No I can't do this. I can't. I'm going to hurt both of us in the process. Like I did with Luhan and Chanyeol. I can't hurt you. Even though you have done worse. Unlike you, I can't live with myself." She says.

"Tae, you have no idea how much I wanna kill myself for what I've done. I will never forgive myself for that." I say, squeezing her hand.

"That's not the only thing. If I'm with you, I don't want anything to happen to you." I could feel her tears, I knew who she was talking about.

"Nothing will happen to me, I promise. And yo

Please log in to read the full chapter