19

Falling in Love Again? What a joke...
Please log in to read the full chapter

Previously: (Luhan's POV) But I knew that I couldn't resist her.

 

Luhan's POV

 

As soon as we got to Tae's room, Tae fell asleep on the bed. All I could do, is stare at her beautiful eyes, while she was sleeping. I just feel so bad for everything she's been through. I sit on the bed next to her, placing my hand softly on her shoulder. After a few minutes of adoring her, I decided to go make coffee for us, so once she wakes up she can have some. While, I was making it, I heard screams from Tae's room, oh no. I sprinted to her bed and shook her till she woke up. Her forehead was filled with sweat and she was breathing hard, like before. "Hey are you ok?" I beam my eyes at her. "Yeah, I'm fine." she seemed kind of lost. "Maybe you should go see a doctor Tae." I suggest. "No, I'm fine, they won't happen again, I promise." she says. "Ok, I'll go get coffee for us then." I say, she nodds, and I go back to making coffee. I suddenly feel one of my pockets vibrating, it wasn't my phone. Oh wait, I have another phone, too. I pull out Tae's phone, I see that she got one new message, maybe I shouldn't check it, it isn't fair. But again, it can be something bad for her. I immediatly click open, 'Tae, you ruined my life, why are you doing this? You're killing me day-by-day, is this what you want? To kill me? Don't be with him, he's going to hurt you, like Kris did, they all will.' it was from Chanyeol. I was deciding whether or not to tell Tae. "Is the coffee ready?" I hear Tae. Maybe I should show it to her, she would kill me otherwise, no matter how much I don't want to, I have to, she she'll know. "Yeah, coming." I say back. I walk into her room, "Thank you." she says and takes the coffee, "Is something wrong?" She could see right through me, "Um, you got this text from Chanyeol." I hesitate and give her, her phone. "Did you read it?" she asks. "Uh, yeah, I'm sorry, I know, I had no right, but I neede to know that it wasn't going to be one of those texts." I tell her and she understood what I meant. "Don't do it again, understand.?" she demands. "No, I won't." I agree. She takes a minute to read it, I don't even know why I showed her, am I that naive? Now, we won't even be together, great. Good job, Luhan. "Thanks for showing me, Luhan." she says and I can feel her tears about to come out again. I sit next to her, "Hey, talk to me, I'm here for you." I say, if only I had a dime for everytime I said that. "Chanyeol doesn;t understand, I don't love him anymore, seriously. And I can't just act like I love him, when I don't. Plus, he doesn't know anything about you guys." she explains.

 

Tae has been explaining why she doesn't want to be with Chanyeol and how I'm a great friend, for about an hour now. I was so bored that I was falling asleep, "Hey, I'm sorry, I know, I'm boring you." she finally says. "No, no it's ok." how can I manage to say that? "Oh, yeah! How's that girl doing? The one that you like at our company." she asks, great. But, I need to tell her, so she'll know. "Uh, I haven't confessed to her, yet. But I'm planning on it, really soon." I say. "How long is really soon, we're here for a week, and you have got to do this stuff in person, unless she's in China, which I doubt." she says. "Well, actually, she is." I say and her face looks really confused. "The truth is, Tae, you're the one that I like." I finally confess. "Wow, does this always happen? Do all of you guys like, like one girl at the same time." she laughs a little. "Look, Luhan, I can't say anything now, you know, I just broke up with Chanyeol, it's kinda early, don't you think?" she asks. "I know, but I couldn't hide this from you any longer, Tae." I say. "I don't know what I feel for you, give me some time to think about it." she says and I start walking away. "But that doesn't mean I want you to leave." she gently pulls my wrist. "Are you sure?" I ask. "Yeah, I'm sure, I still need you." she smiles.

 

I wake up the next morning from a ring of screams and I realize it's coming from the bed next to me. Not again, I go quickly jump to her bed and wake Tae up. And as usual, her forehead was full of sweat and she breathing fast. "Are you ok?" I ask. "Huh? Yeah, I am." she says. "Tae, seriously, I think you should go see a doctor." I suggest again. "No. I'm fine, seriously, it won't happen again." she says...again. We both become silent for some time. I look at the clock and realized that it's 7 already. "Yeah, you have an interview and a performa

Please log in to read the full chapter