32

Falling in Love Again? What a joke...
Please log in to read the full chapter

Your POV
Does that mean he loves me?


"Uhh..." I end up speechless. C'mon Tae, you love him, just tell him that, just 3 words, I love you, 8 letters, c'mon, Tae.

"I..." I start and I see his face rise from the ground. I take more time, c'mon Tae, you have to, you know he's not lying. Tae you can do this.

"I..." I repeat, "have a lot of work to do. So, we can talk later, ok?" I say. TAE! What did you just do? Now he knows that you don't love him.

"Ok. I'll talk to you later, bye Tae." He says, with his head back on the ground, then leaves.

Why? Why? You're killing yourself and someone else too, you can't do this, Tae.

After a few hours, I go to the cafeteria to get something to eat.

"I know you love me Tae, stop lying to both of us." I hear a very familiar voice, and I turn around. Kris.

"What are you talking about?" I ask nervously.

"I know you love me. You're just scared because of what happened with Luhan and Chanyeol. You don't want to be betrayed again. And you think that I'm just like them. When I'm not." Kris says. Is that how I really feel?

I was speechless. Again. "But you're wrong. I'm not one of them. I won't do anything to harm you ever again. You know what I'll do if I do hurt you, again." I knew what he was talking about.

"I know you feel the same way I do. Just say it Tae." He says while getting closer to me.

"Say what?" I ask innocently.

Please log in to read the full chapter