Scandalous Trip?

Sorry That I Love You

In Dong Dae University.

"Sunsaenim. I need your help in this question." Bora raised up her hand when they are doing their work.

"I can help." Nickhun cut in, "I'm good in literature. Since Sunsaenim is so busy."

"Neh. Thanks." Bora highlighted the part where she don't understand and Nickhun taught her patiently.

"By the way. You spent the whole night with Taecyeon Hyung?" Nickhun looked at Bora, hoping that she'll say no.

"Neh. I wasn't in the mood to go home so early yesterday." Bora smiled.

"You had fun?" Nickhun sounded a little dissapointed.

"Neh. Taecyeon Oppa is actually not as bad that I thought." Bora continued doing her homework after she said that.

"Oh." is what Nickhun could think of. 'Oppa? She doesn't even call me that.' Nickhun thought bitterly.

"Beep Beep" Nickhun's phone rang.

*Text Message: Khun Oppa. I miss you. - Sica*

Nickhun stared at it blankly. Oh no, what have I done was the only thing that crossed his mind.

"Bora ssi." Nickhun looked at her intensely.

"Neh?" Bora looked up.

"Are you very close with Jessica ssi?" Nickhun asked and Bora nodded. "aish. She sended me this." Nickhun passed her his phone.

Bora read it and looked at him as if nothing is wrong. Nickhun then clarified "I think she thought we are dating."

"Aren't you?!" Bora exclaimed.

"Of course not! Taecyeon is just trying to hook me up." Nickhun said.

"Wae?!" Bora sounded surprised.

"It's because I have yet to date in my life." Nickhun blushed and looked down immediately.

"Jin Ja yo?" Bora looked at him curiosly. "2PM'S Thai Prince has no girlfriend before?" she continued teasing him.

"Baboya!" Nickhun retorted and Bora broke out in laughter.

"Actually. I've never dated in my life too." Bora confessed.

"Wae??" Nickhun looked at her now, still blushing.

"I'd been waiting for someone. But now I know it'll never work out between me and him. So i gave up, ready to move on." Bora looked into his eyes which left them both blushing.

"Shall we head out for lunch later?" Nickhun broke the silence.

"Can't. I have work. But dinner is fine." Bora added.

"I'll see you later then. Shall I pick you up?" Nickhun asked and immediately continued "Eh no! I don't want to see Jessica ssi."

"Oh. I forgot I've something on tonight! Can't make it already. Sorry." Bora said apologetically as she thought 'Babo! Why did I agree to meet him for dinner? Sica Unnie will be so mad. She's so good to me, I can't be mean to her.'

"Wae? So sudden?" Nickhun was a little taken aback. "You're not avoiding me are you?"

"Of course not!" Bora stood up and continued "I've got to go work al. Mianhae! Annyeong!" and left immediately after she was saved by the bell.

'Weird.' Nickhun thought.

At Saranghaeyo 2PM cafe.

"Annyeong! The usuals?" Bora smiled cheerfully as she served Soyou, the number 1 fan of 2pm and the loyal customer.

"Neh! Thank you!" Soyou replied and continued, "Have you heard of rumours that Taecyeon got a girlfriend?!"

"Um. No?" Bora replied.

"See!" Soyou held up her phone and showed her the e-news article as followed:

Breaking News - Gossip Column!

Our infamous Beastly 2PM leader Taecyeon had been sighted last night hugging a girl (non-showbiz) on a public bus! Image had gone viral overnight as a member of the public took a picture and posted it on her Twitter account.

*IMAGE TAKEN: Taecyeon was on the but seat facing the camera while the girl's back view was shown bending over to hug him*

Though the image quality is a little blurred, we do believe that it is Taecyeon himself and he has yet to deny! We have our paparazzi at their doorstep following their move from now on! If you do see any exclusive juicy gossip, do take a picture and send it to us!

-end of news-

Bora looked pale after reading it and she was dumbfounded.

"Unnie! Are you okay?!" Soyou held her arms and shook her lightly.

"Neh. I was just shocked." Bora assured.

"I was too! So angry! I hate that girl! Stupid ! How can she snatch my boyfriend?!" Soyou continued venting out her anger on the image of the girl's back view. "She looks ugly from the back! Bet she's just taking advantage of our Taecyeon Oppa."

"Neh. I bet so." Bora replied. 'OMG OMG OMG! OMG! BABO BABO BABO! I hope they wouldn't find out its me!'

"Eh. She has got the same hair as you!" Soyou pointed out.

"No?! He...Her curls are so ugly! M..Mine's much better!" Bora stuttered.

"It's the same. Just that you're a little fatter." Soyou continued, "Oops! No offence! I mean, she's too skinny! And what's with that ty dress. Really trying so hard to seduce our oppa!"

"Neh! ty girl!" Bora replied unaturally.

"Dirty !" Soyou added as Bora winced at that insult.

-End-