Jealous Much?

Sorry That I Love You

At 2pm's house.

"So what's your master plan?" Bora aske while sitting on the couch.

"Well. We can pretend to be dating. And see if Nickhun is jealous." Taecyeon said as a matter of fact.

"Andwae! I don't want to date you!" Bora protested.

"Don't you want to know if Nickhun really loves you?" Taecyeon smirked.

"Neh. Fine." Bora pouted.

Just then, they heard the jiggles of keys.

"Ah! He must be back!" Taecyeon quickly switched on the TV and plopped down on the sofa next to Bora.

"Ah Khunah, you're back.." Taecyeon said casually.

Nickhun looked angrily at Bora and said "Why is she here?"

"We're dating." Taecyeon lied.

"Have fun." Nickhun walked to his room expressionless.

"I don't think it's going to work." Bora whispered.

"Trust me. He's hiding all his jealousy." Taecyeon replied. "Khunah! Join us!"

"No thanks. Don't want to be caught in between you two." Nickhun replied. 'Maybe I should call Jessica and ask her to patch things up with Bora.' He thought silently to himself.

"Yeobuseyo? Jessica Ssi. Aniyo! I'm here to apologise. Are you free to hang out today? Aniyo, I'm not together with Bora. I realized I made a mistake, I only like her as my sister. Yea, she must have misunderstood." Nickhun said through the phone while sitting on the couch beside them.

Bora heard it and it hurt her so much. She misunderstood? She thought bitterly to herself.

"Oppa. I think I should go home."Bora stood up.

"Aniyo. It's fine if you stay here. Jessica is heading over now too.." Nickhun told her coldly.

"I'm a little tired. Maybe I should just go home." Bora repeated.

"Neh. I'll send you back." Taecyeon stood up and Nickhun interuppted. "Stay. Please."

Bora looked at him, and agreed though she find it weird that Nickhun wants her to stay. 'Maybe he doesn't even care who I'm with. He really just treat me as a friend?' Bora thought to herself.

"I'm sorry for any misunderstandings between us." Nickhun said as he held out his hand. "Lets start afresh?"

"Neh." Bora shook his hands and Taecyeon winced. 'This isn't right. Don't Nickhun loves Bora? Why is he acting all weirdly friendly now? Isn't he suppose to be angry?' Taecyeon thought.

'Bora ah. Mianhae.' Taecyeon thought, looking at the hurt Bora apologetically. 'Why is my heart so sore right now? It's none of my business isn't it.' Taecyeon thought.

Just then the doorbell rang and Nickhun answered the door, letting Jessica in.

"Sica Unnie." Bora stood up immediately, looking down. "Mianhae. Jinja Mianhae."

"It's okay." Jessica looked at her, "It's all misunderstanding right?" she looked at Nickhun.

"Neh." Nickhun replied.

"I forgive both of you. But Khun Oppa, promise that you will love only me, Jessica Jung, from this instance onwards." Jessica smiled.

"I promise." Nickhun lied. 'Sorry Bora. I can't be with you because it will harm your relationship with Jessica, and sorry Jessica, I wouldn't be able to love you like the way I love Bora.' Nickhun thought.

"Alright then. We shall leave you girls to talk things out. Khun ah, lets go for a drink downstairs." Taecyeon said as he grabbed his jacket and keys, both of them then headed out.

"Bora ah. I forgive you. I understand how you feel, who can resist the charm of Khun oppa right? But it's okay now, now i know he only treats you as a sister and he onl loves me." Jessica said, breaking the ice.

"Sica Unnie, I'm sorry for liking Nickhun ssi, your one true love. I really am." Bora apologized again. But this time, she is apologizing to herself that why must she like Nickhun.

Jessica leaned forward and gave a sisterly hug to Bora. "Ah. hOW I miss having you by my side!" Jessica smiled broadly.

"Me too." Bora smiled.

"Wait. Why are you the boys house?" Jessica looked at Bora suspiciously.

"Ah... I'm dating Taecyeon ssi now." Bora stuttered.

"That's great! Just like old times!" Jessica beamed and thought of the double date they had. "Shall we go for another double date then?"

"Neh." Bora agreed reluctantly.

"Lets head down to join them!" Jessica held Bora's hands tightly as they strolled down to a bar nearby.

"Khunnie Oppa!" Jessica ran forward and gave him a tight back hug.

"Annyeong." Bora gave a slight smile.

"So have you girls worked things out?" Taecyeon asked.

"Neh. We're back to old times! Bora and I thouht of another double date!" Jessica beamed as she looked at the 2 boys with her puppy eyes.

"That'll be great." Nickhun said with a forced smile.

"Ah." Taecyeon looked at Bora uncomfortably, knowing that Bora will be hurt if she go.

"Jebal~" Jessica flashed her cuteness and begged Taecyeon.

"Araso." Taecyeon agreed.

They all went home after a drink and back at Nickhun's room while he was lying on bed. Thoughts of Bora flooded in and he missed her so much.

'Nickhun. Remember. Taecyeon Oppa can provide her the hapiness and love. Not you. Look how happy is she when Jessica and her are back together? How could you stand in between the girls?! Hyung, please take good care of Bora.' Nickhun thought as Bora's smile was imprinted in his mind the whole night.


The next day, all four of them were at the amusement park.

"Must we be discreet? Will they be paparazzi?" Bora whispered as she pulled up her shades and pulled down her cap to cover her face.

"No need to. Our company allows us to date." Nickhun answered.

"Alright then!" Jessica smiled. "I can't believe my dream man is finally dating me!"

Nickhun let out a chuckle and looked over at Bora. Taecyeon was trying to pull the shades off her face as she was avoiding him. 'How cute they look tgt.' he thought sadly.

"Take it off!" Taecyeon grabbed hold of the side of the shades and yanked it off Bora's face. "Ommo!" He saw her eyes and it was red and swollen. As if she spent her whole night crying.

"YAA!" Bora snatched the shades back and put it on.

Nickhun saw and wondered if Bora cried because of him. 'Mianhae Bora.' he apologized again in his mind.

"Lets play that!" Taecyeon pointed at the free fall ride.

"I;m scared!" Jessica whimped as she grasp Nickhun's hands tightly.

"I'll protect you." Nickhun forced out the words.

"You afraid?" Taecyeon asked Bora as she laughed loudly and replied "Of course not! Lets do a competition. Both of us can't scream! See who can last longer!"

"Challenge accepted! What's in for me if you screamed first!?" Taecyeon looked at her cheekily.

"Hmmmmm... I'll treat you lunch?" Bora answered.

"So not worth it! If I didn't scream during the whole ride, I get a kiss from you!" Taecyeon smirked.

"Andwae!" Bora retorted immediately.

"Wae?! It's just a peck on my lips!" Taecyeon replied.

"Noooo!" Bora said defiantly.

"Come on!? Jebal~~~" Taecyeon hopped infront of her acting cute, which makes her laugh.

"On the cheeks!" Bora pouted cutely.

"Wae?! On the lips!" Taecyeon insisted.

"Forget it then!" Bora brushed his hands away and he quickly replied "Araso! On the cheeks!"

Jessica looked at them lovingly and hoped Nickhun would be as lively as Taecyeon.

-End-

 

Annyeong my dear friends! Keep the comments and suggestions coming in okay!!!

Am doing a short survey here, please help me out okay?

1) Which scene do you like the most so far? (in my story)

2) Which scene do you wish to see in the future! (for my story)

hehe! Hope you'll continue supporting me! Thank you so much!