One Step Closer

Sorry That I Love You

"Thank you so much." Bora said as she reached for the door.

"You sure you don't need us to send you in?" Nickhun asked compassionately.

"Neh. There are too many fans inside. So if you don't want to entertain them, you'd better not go in." Bora straightened her hair and scurried out of the car.

"Remember to dry yourself clean okay?" Nickhun asked as he wind down the window.

"Neh. Annyeong." Bora bowed as the car sped off.

_____________________________________________________________________

"Why are you so good to the babarian?" Taecyeon asked.

"She's my classmate and we are partners. Oh ya! We forgot to ask for her name!" Nickhun excliamed. "Just call her babarian." Taecyeon replied and they both laughed.

_____________________________________________________________________

The next day, Bora didn't turn up for school as she was sick. Nickhun looked around for her but there are no signs of her. He then asked his teacher for her name and phone number so he could get in touch with her. "Nickhun ah, no classroom romance alright?" the teacher joked as she passed him Bora's phone number. "Neh." Nickhun laughed akwardly, "I am just treating her like my partner in calss."

____________________________________________________________________

"Bora ah! How are you feeling?" Siwon asked as he sat down beside her on her bedside. "Should I call your mom?"

"No! I'm fine." Bora sneezed.

"Have some of this. Oppa cooked for a long time for you." Siwon scooped up a spoonful of congee he prepared and blew on it.

"Sunbae, I can eat it myself." Bora tried sitting up.

"Call me Oppa." Siwon looked deeply into her eyes. 'Oh no.' Bora thought as her tears started welling up.

"Wae?! Are you feeling sick?" Siwon toucher her forehead for temperature. "I'm fine." Bora shoved Siwon's hand away as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Why are you so good to me? Is it because I've no family to love me?" Bora started sobbing.

"Silly girl!" Siwon hugged Bora and Bora dug her head into Siwon's chest. "You're Oppa's dearest sister."

"Sunbae, no, Oppa. Thank you. But you should stop being so nice to me." Bora looked down.

"Wae?" Siwon held her hands and she fought out of his grip. "What's wrong?"

"I missed my father. He used to take care of me while I was sick." Bora cried, burst out into large sobs.

"Your father must be looking after you now in heaven, don't feel sad, he will be sad too." Siwon hugged Bora once again. Hushing her in his low and deep voice.

Bora's parents are divorced since she was young, and she has been living with her father in Korea while her mother married a rich man in US. Never once she came back to visit since their divorce, and Bora was only 12 then. Her father died three years ago, when she was 20 and it was devastating to her. Eversince, she has been with Siwon's family and Siwon's parents and Siwon himself treated her part of their family. Siwon's father is a good friend of Bora's father and they took care of her in absence of her parents.

___________________________________________________________

"Yooolo! You've got a text!" Bora's phone rang, waking up the alseep Bora.

*text message: Rice Cake girl! Why aren't you in school? - Khun*

Bora read the text and smiled to herself.

*text message: To avoid you.* she replied.

Bora laughed as she sent her text.

"Yoolo! You've got a text!" Bora took her phone and checked it immediately.

*Babo. Rice cake Girl.*

She smiled and placed it back on the table. She can't imagine what will Jessica do if she found out she actualy talked to Nickhun, texted him and broke down infront of him. 'Guess it's best for her to not know.' Bora thought to herself.

-End-