A girl in Distress.

Sorry That I Love You

Author's note: Hey readers! when i put ".." means dialouge, '...' means thoughts okay! Hope its not too confusing.

-Bora's Diary-

Dear Diary,

I met out with Siwon Sunbae today, and he said he has something important to tell me. I secretly wanted him to confess to me, yet I'm afraid if he does, our relationship may change. But anyway, it didn't happen. He didn't confess, neither did he told me anything important. His excuse was he just wants to see me. Well, not sure if he likes me the way i like him. Urgh, enough talk about Sunbae. Guess what? I bumped into 2PM and Yuri just now, and I accidentally spill my rice cake on the obnoxious one in 2pm. I really hate them! All of them! He called me cheap! How could he?! So what if he's from a rich family? So what if he's a super idol?! So I let my impulse took over me and i threw my bowl of rice cake on him. It landed on the back of his head.. I hope I won't get in trouble for this. Mianhae Obnoxious 2pm guy, I don't mean it.

Goodnight,
Bora.

-End of Bora's Diary-

Next morning in Dong Dae University.

"SIWON OPPA!" Hyuna, from Siwon's class shouted as she ran forward and clinged onto Siwon's arm.

"Hyuna ah. Breakfast?" Siwon flashed his killer smile as both of them sashayed into the school's canteen.

Bora was walking behind Siwon all this while and witnessed how close they were. 'Oppa? They seemed so close.' Absently, Bora walked into a tall and built guy's chest and her sandwhich what she was having dropped. "ah! Mianhae." she said absently as she bent down to pick up her sandwhich while the guy was reaching out for it too. Their hands touched and both looked up. "Eh? Nickhun Shi?"

"Neh. Mianhamida" Nickhun rubbed the back of his neck shyly. "Wait. Aren't you the girl who threw rice cake at Taecyeon?"

"I'm not!" Bora panicked and left her sandwhich on the floor as she fled away.

"Weird." Nickhun mumbled as he picked up her half eaten sandwhich and saw something shiny beside it. A male's ring was on the floor along with the sandwhich. "Hey! I think you dropped this!" Nickhun shouted after Bora as she scrambled down the hall. Nickhun kept the ring in his pocket and threw the sandwich away as he hurried for his class.

________________________________________________________________

"Class. We've a new student joining us today. I hope you all will show him some respect and privacy, especially you girls." the teacher then introduced Nickhun into the class as the girls went wild screaming.

"Annyeong haseyo, Nickhun imnida" Nickhun bowed down as he shyly look at his new class. 'Man. I really wanted a normal college life.' he thought sourly to himself.

"Class keep quite. Please keep this to yourself as we don't want all the fan girls crowding in school okay? And please, if you all don't comply, Nickhun will not study with us anymore." the teacher threaten as she gestured Nickhun to pick a seat.

Nickhun shyly avoided all the girls that offered their seats to him and sat beside a girl who was avoiding his gaze all the time. "Annyeong, we will be partners from now on? Nice to meet you. Hope we get together well." Nickhun smiled as he tried to sneak a peek at the girl who has been avoiding him.

"Annyeong." Bora said as she looked up, meeting his gaze. 'OMMO. Why him?!' Bora frowned as she thought to herself.

"Eh? Rice Cake girl!" Nickhun chuckled as Bora rolled her eyes. Bora stood up and wanted to change her seat when the teacher exclaimed "Alright! Bora, Nickhun will be your partner from now on." "What?! No!" Bora stared back.

"Do you want to defy your teacher?" as their teacher probed. Bora sat back down and pouted.

"Sorry if we have any misunderstanding, but lets start afresh okay? Taecyeon can be a little rude at times, but he meant no harm." Nickhun explained as he tried to meet Bora's eyes.

"Araso." Bora said while looking down.

Class continued as both of them stayed in silence for the whole class. When the class ended, Bora stood up and bid goodbye to all her peers as she rushed off for work. 'interesting' as Nickhun smiled to himself.

____________________________________________________

"Hyuna ah. Can you leave oppa for awhile? I need to have a talk with Bora." Siwon said as he escaped Hyuna's grip.

"Oppa. Be quick, I'll miss you." Hyuna flashed her aegyo and stepped back.

Bora shivered at their intimacy and asked "Wae Siwon Sunbae? What's wrong?".

"Bora ah... I'm now dating Hyuna shi. Hope you don't mind." Siwon stared into her eyes and said sincerely. "I really wish for your approval as you're my best dongseng."

"Ah sunbae. Of course! You've got my blessings. Alright, I got to rush for work now." Bora heart sank, it hurts. Its like someone froze her heart, and break it into pieces.

"Wait! Shall let you girls meet! You girls can be sisters!" Siwon beamed as he pulled Hyuna towards Bora.

"Hyuna Sunbae." Bora forced a smile.

"Bora ah. You can be my cute little sister from now on! call me unnie! wheee!" Hyuna beamed as she took Bora's hand and patted her head.

"Neh Hyuna unnie. I got to rush for work now, see you tomorrow!" Bora fought off Hyuna's grip and ran away.

It's raining heavily outside and Bora didnt care, she walked into the rain and gave herself away. Tears blended in with the rain as she cried.

'I should have known. Siwon sunbae has never liked me.'

HONK! HONK HONK! The loud honk broke her chain of thoughts as she looked up. "Rice Cake girl! Why are you strolling in the rain alone? Hop on!" Nickhun wind down his window and shouted across from the passenger seat. Bora shook her head and walked towards him, "It's ok." she mumbled between her sobs.

"Are you...okay?" Nickhun looked at her passionately, he hurried out of the car and grabbed Bora in the car by her arm. "You'll get sick."

Both of them are sitting at the backseat now, with Taecyeon in the drivers seat. "Wait! You're the babarian!" as he turned back and glared at Bora. Bora burst out into tears and mumbled "Mianhae. I'm really sorry."

"wae?! Why are you crying like that! I didn't even do anything!" Taecyeon raised his voice and Nickhun passed Bora napkins to dry her tears.

"Thanks." Bora took it half heartedly and wiped her tears away. "I'm sorry. I don't mean to cry like that. I'm fine. Thank you." and reached for her door. "Its lock?" Bora looked up to meet Taecyeon eyes.

"You're not going back to the rain." Taecyeon stared at her. "Why are you all so good to me? Am I that pitiful?" Bora choked.

"We are classmates. What happened? Anyone bullied you?" Nickhun's heart ached unexpectedly seeing her crying like that.

"Nothing's wrong. No one bullied me. I'm fine." Bora put on a forced smile as she stared straight at the guys. Taking deep breathes to stop her sobs.

"Where are you heading to? I'll send you there." Taecyeon said while looking at her through the rear view mirror.

"Saranghaeyo 2pm cafe" Bora looked down.

"Wae?" both the guys looked at her.

-End of Chapter 2-