Indecisive.

Sorry That I Love You


"Wah! I'm so full!" Bora heaved a huge sigh.

"ahha!" Nickhun reached out and cupped Bora's face, while using another hand to wipe the bits of chicken away. Bora couldn't help to blush and heart raced very quickly in reaction to this intimacy.

"Oh sorry!" Nickhun quickly retreated when he sensed the awkwardness.

"It's alright." Bora replied softly under her breathe.

"Shall we continue?" Nickhun looked at her slyly as she beamed in excitement.

"DEH!" Bora sprung up to her feet and grabbed her satchel bag, all ready to conquer more rides!

They walked towards a carnival and saw many street games.

"I want to play that!" Bora pointed to the pistol gun section.

"Hello! This is how the games work! If you shoot the bullseye for your partner, means she could choose a stuff animal, and couples will be blessed! But if you missed it, you get nothing in return! Would you want to take up this challenge? You have 3 tries!" The game commentator told the couples gathering near the booth.

"Deh!" Nickhun replied ethusiatically.

"Oppa fighting! I want the lion!!!" Bora pointed over to the selection of stuffed animals. Eversince young, Bora has always love Lion. It's her favourite animal in the animal kingdom.

"Deh!" Nickhun took the pistol and aimed at the bullseye. 'I must hit it! If I do, it means Bora and I still have a shot. If i don't, I'll give up.' Nickhun thought to himself. Determined.

'BAM' The bullet went straight ahead and landed right beside the bullseye. Nickhun's heart sank.

"It's alright Oppa! That's just a test shot! You have 2 more chances! Lets go!" Bora encouraged Nickhun.

"Arayo!" Nickhun regained his confidence and determination and fired the second shot.

'BAM!' It landed at the outer rim of the board. "I guess I couldn't do it." Nickhun said dejectedly. 'we are not meant to be together, Bora.' he thought bitterly.

"Oppa! Fighting!" Bora gave a peck on his cheek and both of them blushed profusely.

"Ah. Deh.' Nickhun replied shyly and subconsciously fired the last shot. '!' Nickhun thought of himself, 'I haven't aim yet!'

'BAM!' Nickhun shut his eyes. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he heard Bora screamed.

"We did it!" Bora jumped in excitement. Nickhun opened his eyes and saw the bullet, right on the bullseye.

"YAY!" He hugged Bora tightly.

"WAH! You are the first one to hit the bullseye today! It's not easy young man! I'm sure both of you are meant to be with each other! Sucha lovely couple!" the commentator said.

"Here's the lion for your beau!" he said as he handed the stuffed Lion to Nickhun.

"Thank you!" Nickhun beamed at him. 'Bora, I will not give up on you!' Nickhun thought.

"YAY!" Bora laughed like a little girl. Unknown to them, their pictures were all taken by someone lurking around.

After hanging out the whole day, Nickhun sent Bora back to her apartment.

They were outside her house when Nickhun held Bora's hand tightly.

"I had fun today." Nickhun looked deeply into her eyes.

"Me too." Bora blushed under his gaze.

"I...I'm sorry.." Nickhun stuttered as Bora hugged him.

"Don't tell me you are sorry! I don't like to hear that!" Bora whined.

"I.. I can't be with you." Nickhun told her.

Tears stinged Bora eyes as she broke away from the embrace. "What are we?!" she questioned.

"Are you toying with my feelings?!" She raised her voice.

"No! I love you Bora! I do! But I seemed to not give you the happiness you deserve!" Nickhun held her hand again.

Bora shook her head and said "You are giving me the happiness!"

"No! If you are with me, you will lose Jessica. are you okay with that?" Nickhun looked at her with his hurt eyes.

Bora stopped and pondered.

"See?! Jessica is too important to you! I can't do this to you!" Nickhun let go of her hand and turned his back to Bora. While trying to hide his tears.

"Oppa! I love you!" Bora hugged him again from behind.

"What about Jessica?" Nickhun asked.

"I just want to be selfish this time round. Don't care about how others think of us." Bora mumbled. "It really break my heart when you ignored me."

"Bora, I'm sorry that I love you. It seems to put you in so much agony." Nickhun told her.

"Lets just forget about the world just this once." Bora replied. Nickhun kissed her. This time round, it's more then just a peck.

Both of them indulged in each other's warm mouth and Bora could feel herself melting away from his kiss.

"MUHYA?!" a voice shouted from behind.

Both of they broke their embrace and saw Siwon.

"What are you doing!" Siwon threw a punch across Nickhun's delicate face.

"Are you taking advantage of Bora?!" Siwon landed another punch on his stomach while Bora cried out loud.

"Stop it!" Bora yelled as she pulled Siwon away.

"Isn't he dating Jessica?! It's all on the newspaper! And you are now cheating on her?! Bora! What are you thinking!" Siwon shouted.

"Aniyo! He's not!" Bora shouted back.

"I'm sorry! But-" Nickhun was cut off by Siwon, "Get lost!" with that, Siwon pulled Bora inside while Bora struggled.

- END -