Creating Chance.

Sorry That I Love You

"Erm." Bora broke away from Nickhun's gaze as he rubbed the back of his neck shyly.

"Sorry." Nickhun blushed. 'What are you doing?!' Nickhun screamed in his head.

"Maybe I should join the rest first. enjoy your ride." Nickhun took a step backwards as Bora grabbed his arm.

"Take it with me. Nickhun Oppa." Bora raised her brows and looked at him with her puppy eyes.

"Arayo." Nickhun blushed and stood beside Bora in the queue.

"So. Do you really love Sica unnie?" Bora broke the silence.

"Uh.." Nickhun pondered. "Wae?"

"nothing." Bora looked forward and pretended nothing happened. "YAY! It's our turn!" Bora exclaimed and held Nickhun's hand casually.

Nickhun stared down at her, his brain told him to break away but his heart fluttered in opposition. He chose to follow his heart and continue to let Bora hold him.

'Just this once.' Nickhun told himself silently.

Both of them laughed and yelled and held hands tightly for the entire ride. They got off the ride laughing and giggling, faces flushed with the excitement and Taecyeon saw them from afar.

"Jessica, shall we go grab lunch first? I'm so hungry." Taecyeon asked, half distracted by the the couple.

"What about Khunnie Oppa?" Jessica asked wide eyed.

"He can grab it with Bora later. Lets go!" Taecyeon pulled Jessica but she retorted, "Andwae! What if they..."

"OMO! Bora is my girlfriend! Nickhun wouldn't dare to do anything to her! Relax. Lets go!" Taecyeon half dragged her away.

"Wait! Why can't we just eat here and ask them to join us once their done?" Jessica asked.

"AISH. I dont feel like eating the food here. Lets go out to the restuarant downtown." Taecyeon tried to persuade Jessica.

"But we're suppose to have double date today!" Jessica pouted.

"ARASO! We'll go down town, and asked the 2 of them to join us alright?" Taecyeon sighed.

"Alright!" Jessica agreed and walked away with Taecyeon.

Nickhun's phone rang and he checked, there's a text from Taecyeon.

*Taecyeon's text: You guys go have fun first! Jessica and I have something to do!*

*Nickhun's reply: Wae? Where did you guys go? We're done with the ride."

*Taecyeon's text: Take good care of Bora for me! I'm going out with Sica. Seeya, have fun!*

Nickhun read the text message again to ensure he did not misread it.

"Bora shi. Hyung said he already left with Jessica. And he asked us to grab a bite first. Shall we?" Nickhun asked intently.

"Wae? So much for doubl date." Bora pouted. "I feel like eating fried chicken!" Bora exclaimed.

"Lets go then!" Nichun led Bora by the hand.

-END-