I'm sorry for Hurting you.

Sorry That I Love You

At Saranghaeyo 2PM Cafe's backdoor.

"Yeobuseyo?" A man answered the phone with slight annoyance, sounded like he just woke up.

"Yeobuseyo Taecyeon Ssi. I'm Yoon Bora, have you saw the news?!" Bora whispered.

"Neh. Wae?" Taecyeon slurred.

"Are you not affected at all!?" Bora raised her voice.

"Neh. Wae?" Taecyeon is starting to get on Bora's nerves.

"Are you not going to at least deny it?! Clarify it?!" Bora shouted.

"Wae? For what?" Taecyeon sounded annoying, this is the last straw for Bora.

"Stop the rumours! I have customers coming to me ing about the so called 'Mrs 2PM'! The 'mysterial girl' that you are dating!" Bora sounded pissed and she was flushed with re.

"My company are okay with me dating. So just let it be." Taecyeon sounded firm.

"NO!" Bora rebutted and what she hear was Taecyeon hanging up.

At 2PM's apartment.

"Yeon ah! I'm done cooking!" Yuri skipped out, still in her apron and saw Taecyeon smiling and talking on the phone.

"Yeon ah" Yuri hugged him from the back as he startled and quickly hung up the phone without saying bye.

"Neh. Noona." Taecyeon turned and face Yuri, hugging her from the front.

"Who are you talking to on the phone with? Smiling so happily." Yuri pouted as she snuggled into Taecyeon's chest.

"erm.. Khun ah. He was complaining about this girl that likes him." Taecyeon lied. He was talking to Bora and was having fun teasing her. He loves to see her angry.

"Really?" Yuri looked up into his eyes as Taecyeon gave her a passionate kiss.

Both of them have just started dating, behind everybody's back of course. But due to her image, Yuri needs to be single. So both of them have to keep their relationship a secret and no ones knows or suspect about them, not even Nickhun.

"What delicious food has my pretty girlfriend cooked for me today?" Taecyeon whistled and jumped up on his feet.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

'What does he meant by he's not going to clarify! URGH!' Bora cursed in her head as she walked down the street outside Saranghaeyo 2PM cafe.

"Annyeong" a voice called out behind her. A y one of course.

Bora instinctively turned around and to her surprise, saw Nickhun standing there, in a casual white tee shirt and a fitting chinos, holding a bouquet of flower.

"Ah...Annyeong." Bora bowed as he approached her.

"Why are you so shocked?" Nickhun smiled.

"what are you doing here?" Bora asked, then she thought of Jessica and quickly pulled Nickhun to a dark alley at the side.

It was so sudden that Nickhun fell onto her on the wall, they were inches apart and Bora could feel the hot air from Nickhun as Nickhun watched as Bora flush with red under the faint florescent lamp.

Nickhun inches in and Bora closes her eyes, heart racing so fast that it nearly pumped out of her heart.

Instead of feeling his mouth on her, she heard a loud bang. She opened her eyes and saw the bouquet of flowers scattered on the floor as Jessica looked at Nickhun in her teary eyes, Nickhun's face was red from the slap and he was dumbfounded.

"Sica Unnie! I can explain!" Bora hurried over to Jessica as she glared at her through the tears.

"Forget it. I can't believe both of you actually did that. Fooling around behind me." Jessica let her tears flowed and continued "Bora, I treated you as my sister. And this is what you did to me in return!"

"Don't blame her! It's not her fault! I am the one pestering her!" Nickhun stepped in as Bora cut in "I'm sorry Sica Unnie. I don't mean for that to happen." Bora grieved.

"I'm sorry Sica Unnie..." Bora repeated.

"Don't be. Cuz I won't forgive you, there's no point saying sorry. And you Oppa, you are in fault too. Do you think it's fun toying with my feelings?! Do you think it's okay to fool around with 2 girls at one time?!" Jessica shouted.

"In the first place, I don't like you! It's Taecyeon hyung who wants to set us up!" Nickhun added, "I'm sorry that if i gave you the wrong signal, but I thought you would get the hint!"

"Fine. I deserve this. I deserve to suffer through all this as I'm so blindly in love with you." Jessica sobbed as she walks away.

"Sica Unnie!" Bora chased after her and grabbed her arm.

"Let go of me." Jessica warned. Bora refused and she repeated again. Jessica shoved Bora and Bora fell to the ground.

"How could you!" Nickhun rushed over to Bora and Bora shouted "Leave me alone! Why must you caused such troubles to me!"

"I.." Nickhun lost his speech and Jessica fumed "Nickhun Oppa, by doing this, you are making me hate Bora more. Why are you so mean?" and with that, she ran away.

Nickhun held Bora's arm and Bora snapped "Nickhun ssi! I hope I've never met you before! Sica Unnie is very important in my life and because of you she doesn't want to talk to me anymore!"

Nickhun winced as his heart ache for both the girls. The harsh words pierced through his heart and he apologised softly under his breath.

Those flowers look abandoned, minutes ago, it was filled with hope and romance, but within a few minutes, things changed so much.

"Get out of my life! I hate you!" Bora vented her anger on Nickhun. With that, Nickhun walked away. Left her sobbing at the streets by herself. He hid behind the wall looking at her, making sure she doesn't do anything stupid.

"Yeobuseyo?" Taecyeon picked up his phone.

"Hyung, need your help." Nickhun sounded serious.

"Neh?" Taecyeon answered as Nickhun told him to bring Bora home.

'I've ruined her life?' Nickhun thought bitterly to himself and tears fell down his cheeks.

-END-