What's your name?

Sorry That I Love You

*text message: do I not deserve to know your name? Rice cake girl. *

Bora kept smiling to herself while she texted back

*text message: Bora. Yoon Bora.*

"why are you texting so much during dinner bora ah" Mrs Choi asked while serving the soup for everyone. "are you feeling better? You scared me this morning when you woke up in cold sweat!"

"mianhae choi omma" that's how Bora addresses Siwons mother.

"why are you in such a good mood?" Siwon strolled in from his room after bathing, topless with a towel draped over his shoulders.

"Can't you came out fully dressed? Bora is around." Mrs Choi exclaimed.

"Omma, Bora is just like my sister. She wouldn't mind... right?" 

"neh..nothing." Bora replied mischievously while checking her phone.

*text message: neh. But I'll still call you rice cake girl.*

Bora can't help but chuckles at Nickhuns cuteness.

"what is that!" Siwon snatched Boras phone and read the text. "who's that?"

"just a new classmate." Bora sulked "hand it over!"

"guy or girl?" Siwon probed.

"ya! Stop asking!" Bora retorted.

"you can't talk to guys like that! Remember you promised I'll be your only oppa!" Siwon texted back.

*text message: I already have an oppa. He will get jealous so stop texting me!* "done." Siwon handed the phone over.

Bora saw the text and stormed into her room without having her dinner. "yoolu! Pick up your phone~" boras phone rang. "yeobuseyo?" bora answered immediately without checking her phone.

"you said stop texting, so I called." Nickhuns voice warmed up Boras heart.

"that's not me. I didn't text you that." Bora pouted over the phone.

"it's that guy we saw that night? Is he your oppa?" Nickhun sounded a little disappointed through the phone.

"no! He's my sunbae in school. That's all." bora cleared the misunderstanding immediately. "wae? It's okay if you have an oppa. I wouldn't mind." somehow, Bora felt a little dissappointment after Nickhuns answer. "no. It's just that.. He has a girlfriend, so I don't want you to misunderstand us."

"neh. Arasoyo. See you in school tmr." With that, he hung up.

Bora can't help but smile a little that Nickhun actually bothered to call her. 'he's not so bad. I kinda get Jessica's love towards him.. Eh no! He's from 2pm, that disgusting male idol group and million of girls go crazy for!'

________________________________________________________

Next day in school...

"we are worried sick!" Hyorin said to Bora. Both of them Have been best friends since young, and Bora confided everything to Hyorin. Bora loves Hyorin like her own sister, but one thing she can't stand is that she is a fan girl of Taecyeon from 2pm.

"I'm fine. Just caught a cold the other day." Bora replied while she dumped herself onto her seat.

"I still can't believe Nickhun is in the same class with us! I might even be friends with him and Taecyeon! Omg!" Hyorin beamed and sat on Nickhuns seat beside Bora.

"sorry, that's my seat" a deep set yet polite voice interrupted the 2 girls.

"ah! Sorry! Here you go Nickhun shi!" Hyorin stood up and gestures him to take a seat.

"thanks." Nickhun flashes his killer smile that melted Hyorins heart.

"rice cake girl, how are you feeling?" Nickhun sat down beside Bora.

"I'm fine. Thanks for asking." Bora gave a brief smile and dug her bag for her books.

"this is for you. I recovered quickly after drinking this tea everytime I had flu." Nickhun placed a sachet on Boras table. "get well soon"

"why are you so nice to me?" bora looked up.

"because you're my first friend in school tha I want to lead a normal life with." Nickhun answered while they both stared into each others eyes.

-end-