Mianhae. Saranghae.

Sorry That I Love You

Taecyeon and Bora had a wonderful time and now they are back in the resort apartment, preparing dinner.

"Wah! Finally done with this!" Bora shoved a bowl of cut vegetables to Taecyeon while he concentrates on brewing the chicken stew.

"Ara. You go bathe first? I'll take care of the rest of it!" Taecyeon urged Bora to bathe and Bora agreed.

While Bora was bathing, someone rang the doorbell.

"Annyeong!" Taecyeon swing open the door and found Yuri standing outside, tears welled up in her eyes while Jessica stood behind her.

"What is this?! Fancy cheating on me with another girl?!" Yuri screamed at him and barges in while Taecyeon tood frozen to the ground.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know Yuri was your gf and I told her by accident." Jessica look at Taecyon apologetically and left.

Yuri stood there, face flushed and screamed "WHERE'S THAT ?!"

"I... I only treated Bora as my sister! There's nothing more!" Taecyeon explained anxiously.

"And you would come all the way out here with her?! You TWO TIMER!" Yuri screamed and cried.

"Yuri Noona! Listen! I ONLY LOVE YOU! ONLY YOU! BORA IS NOTHING TO ME! I ONLY TREATED HER AS MY SISTER! NOTHING MORE!" Taecyeon grabbed Yuri and hugged her tightly.

Behind the room doors, Bora heard everything. Tears flowed down uncontrollably.

(Please play The Moon That Embraces The Sun OST)

Bora picked herself up, sneaked to the backdoor and snuck out to the beach.

She strolled as she teared. She looked up at the stars and fell onto the ground as she spoke to herself.

"Why didn't you bless me? For once I thought my wish come true. For once I thought there will be someone to take care of me, someone to love me, someone to share my joy, someone to share my sorrow. But I was deluded. People only treated me as their sister, people only pity me for who I am. They don't love me. I need to move on. I don't need men in my life. Bora, you don't need people to take care of you."

She cried for the longest time. Tear doesn't seem to stop flowing. She let it all out, and she told herself, this is the last time she is going to feel this way. She doesn't like to be pitied, definitely not sympathised.

She stood up, took a few deep breathe and continued walking.

Back in the resort, Taecyeon held Yuri in his embrace. But things felt weird.

He no longer feel the chemistry with Yuri. Definitely doesn't feel the same way when he hugged Bora. But he told himself he couldn't hurt the two girls.

"Mianhae. I didn't know you would mind." Taecyeon planted a kiss on Yuri's forehead and Yuri forgave him.

A few weeks have past and Taecyeon tried contacting Bora but he couldn't reach her.

Taecyeon felt dejected and he couldn't have his mood up. Nickhun left town for a long break, back in Thailand.

Taecyeon was walking along the streets where Bora and him met. He remembered her throwing Ddeokbokki and him and all he could do now is to let out a bitter laugh.

Suddenly, he heard a familiar voice calling Oppa and he turned. What he saw was definitely not what he'd expected.

Yuri kissing another guy on the street, both of them making out.

Taecyeon boiled and stomped towards them and lay his fist on the guy's face.

"AH! Taecyeon! What are you doing!?" Yuri yelled at him and Taecyeon looked at her in disgust.

"I can't believe you are doing this behind my back." Taecyeon gritted and Yuri looked down.

"You are the one who caused it. You didn't want to spend time with me, always so down and dejected. How do you want me to continue being with you?!" Yuri retorted and Taecyeon replied.

"Yes. You don't have to. Neither do I" and left.

Taecyeon dropped on the ground once he entered his apartment and let out a scream.

"WAE!?" he screamed and images of Bora and him filled his mind.

He took out his phone and dialled for Bora's number but it didn't get through.

"mianhae. I didn't even get a chance to explain and you're gone." Taecyeon said bitterly to himself.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

3 Years later...

"Good morning Bora Ssi" a girl greeted Bora as Bora strolled in.

'AH. It's good to be back in Korea!' Bora thought to herself and smiled at the girl.

"Good morning Boss!" Ryeowook greeted her brightly.

"Morning Ryeowook Ssi!" Bora smiled and handed him a file. "Can you help me scan through the datas and tally it with the data in this file? Thanks"

"Arayo! Just back and already so much work to do ya?" Ryeowook pouted and Bora laughed.

"Did you forget about my nickname?" Bora asked.

"Of course not Workaholic!"

Bora smiled to herself and she entered the office and was told that the Director of her client is going to meet her. She primped herself and touched up her make up, wanting to look her best for her biggest client.

Bora now owns a PR firm that is very famous in New York and her sub PR firm has set foot in Korea.

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Yoon Bora, nice to meet you" Bora entered the room and a familiar backview turned back.

"Annyeong Bora." Nickhun replied with a smile.

=END OF STORY=

Dear readers, hope you guys wouldn't hate the ending! Cuz I really don't know who to pair Bora up with. So I ended with a cliff hanger. Let you continue the story k? HEHE!

Please do support my upcoming story k!

It'll be starring:

CN BLUE- Jung YongHwa

Sistar - Yoon Bora

SJ - Lee DongHae

SJ - Eun Hyuk

This will be a long story and I'm sure it'll be very interesting! Hope you all will like it!