Never say Goodbye.

Sorry That I Love You

"Bora?" Taecyeon placed a hand on Bora's shivering back. It startled her as she gave a slight shudder when she saw him.

"Taecyeon ssi?" Bora then quickly covered her swollen eyes.

"It's my third time seeing you crying eh, Barbarian." Taecyeon held out his hand and offered her to stand up. Bora took it and stood up swiftly.

"Why are you here?" Bora asked.

"Nickhun asked me over, he seems really depressed. What happened?" Taecyeon looked serious now.

"I said some things that I don't mean it towards him. Something that I know was a lie." Bora looked down at the flowers. They look so pitiful, so dejected.

"Then apologise and tell him the truth." Taecyeon told her. "Do you like him?"

"I don't know. Maybe? But Sica unnie..." Bora thought about just moments ago, Jessica's pair of eyes, filled with hatred and hurt.

"Don't do something because of someone. If you like him, tell him. Be selfish just once." Taecyeon patted her head.

"Ohya. About the rumours..." Bora looked at him angrily.

"Can't we just 'date' for now?" Taecyeon look at her cheekily.

"you're crazy." Bora blushed. Taecyeon then placed his arms over Bora, pretending that he's her boyfriend.

Bora ran away and he chased after her, both laughing and running around happily.

Nickhun was looking from afar. 'Maybe I should really step out. She seems happier with hyung.' he thought.

-In Dong Dae University-

"Nickhun ssi. Ive something to tell you. Are you free for lunch later?" Bora asked immediately when she saw Nickhun sitting down beside her.

Nickhun ignored her and went forward to the front of the class. "Hi class. Thank you for being such wonderful people for my uni life. But I guess it's impossible for me to continue this life as I need to focus on my career. I will definitely remember all the good memories we spend together! This is my last week and I hope things will go well for all of us." Nickhun bowed and Bora got a shock of her life.

"Wae?! Aren't you here for only a week?!" Hyorin whined.

"Neh. Althought it's only a week, but I really appreciate our time together!" Nickhun smiled charmingly at her.

Bora silently thought if she was the reason for his departure. "Nickhun ssi." she called out.

Nickhun walked back to his seat without acknowledging her.

"Minanhae. Nickhun ssi." Bora tugged his sleeves and he brushed her hands away.

'Sorry Bora, I screwed up your life. Can't bring you smiles. Shall leave you to be with Taecyeon hyung, he can make you happy.' Nickhun thought as his heartached everytime when Bora tried to get his attention.

*Text: Meet me at the rooftop garden of Blue tower tonight at 7pm. I'm not going anywhere till you show up.-Bora*

Nickhun read it and shut his phone, acting as if he hasn't read anything.

Bora is determined to make Nickhun stay, or at least forgive her for what she'd done to hurt him.

Class ended on time and Bora rushed off to prepare for her grand apology. She went to the supermart to get some ingredients of pasta, got some gourmet cheese and crackers, along with the premium wagyu steak.
Rushed home and cooked and placed it nicely in her picnic box, then she bathed and donned in a pure white sundress that flows down to her knee, slipped on a pair of flora wedges and set off.

It's already 7.30pm and the food are all cold and hard after suffering from the cold night breeze. Bora started sneezing and checked her phone again. No reply.

She texted him again,

*Text: I'm not going anywhere till i see you here.*

And yet again, she didn't recieve any reply.


At 2PM's house...

"Khun ah. Not going out tonight?" Taecyeon asked as he stepped out of bath.

"Neh. Nothing important to attend." Nickhun replied him as his phone rang.

*Text: I'm not going anywhere till i see you here.*

Nickhun contemplated, and thought he must be firm. He can't give her happiness. So he should not go near her. He don't deserve her.

*Text: I'm waiting for you, Nickhun Ssi. I need to talk to you now.*

He ignored. Glanced at the clock, it was already 9pm.

*Text: Miannhae."

He ignored again. He went to his treadmill and vent his frustration on running. When we was done, it was already 10.30pm. 'I guess you're home al.' he thought as he checked his message and saw:

*Text: Nickhun ssi, please don't be like that.*

Nickhun sighed out loud and went to sleep. Tossed and turned and he just couldn't leave Bora hanging there alone. He checked the time and it was already 12am.

*Text: Oppa, Do you hate me?*

This was the final straw, he sprung out of his bed and rushed out to the meeting place.

Back at the rooftop...

Bora was sneezing non-stop and was shivering under the cold and merciless night breeze.

She decided it's time to called Taecyeon Oppa. It's a hing to him that she's interested in him. She plucked up all her courage to write the email:

*text: Oppa, do you hate me?*