The freeze.

Sorry That I Love You

On the Rooftop at 1.30am.

The cold wind was so strong that Bora sneezed every 3 minutes. She was shuddering so badly and the food she held was already cold as ice.

"Minahnae." a voice bursted through the door.

Bora turned back and saw the figure that she wanted to see so badly.

"Nickhun Ssi.." Bora sneezed and Nickhun rushed forward and embraced her. He felt her shivering like a puppy and he took off his blazer and placed it over her petite frame.

"Bora ah. I'm sorry-" Nickhun was cut off by Bora as she leaned forward to kiss him on his lips. He felt her cold lips on his and he was dumbfounded. He pulled her towards the emergency exit stairs for warmth.

"I...I'm sorry for saying those hurtful things." Bora stuttered, blushing profusely by her sudden action. 'What am I doing?! Babo ah!' Bora screamed in her head.

"Bora ah. I love you." Nickhun hugged her tightly after saying that where Bora just stood there, frozen by the sudden confession. Heart racing so fast that it could almost pop out, she was on cloud nine.

Bora was smiling and she took a deep breath, wanting to tell him how much she love him too when Nickhun continued, "But we can't be together. We are not meant to be. I wouldn't want Jessica to be hurt, I wouldn't want your relationship with her to suffer because of me. So I guess it's time for me to give up."

These words pierced through Bora's heart, as if somebody freeze her heart and dropped it from 10 storeys high, breaking it into millions of tiny pieces, so fine that it's too painful to even be felt.

Nickhun let go of her and walked away, leaving her by the exit stairs. She dropped the dinner she prepared, she was numb. She didn't even cry or winced, because it hurt so much that she can't do anything. She wanted to call after him, talk to him, explain that she didn't mind her relationship with Jessica as long as he is with her, but she just stood there, nothing came out of . No reaction from her, she just stood there.

Minutes later, Taecyeon appeared. "Bora ah. Nickhun asked me to take care of you."

Bora just stood there, no reply.

"Hey! I'll feel better if you could at least cry, show me some emotions. You're scaring me Bora!" Taecyeon shook her and she just stared blankly at the steak she prepared, laying there on the ground, tough and rubbery because of the wind.

She blinked and bent down, picking up the scattered dinner.

"Bora ah. I'll get the cleaner to do that! Lets go home." Taecyeon said. Bora ignored him and continue cleaning up. Face pale from the shock and soul gone from it. She never thought that she oved Nickhun so much that it would hurt this much. 'Guess love just crept up to you when you are unaware of it.'

"I'm fine. Lets go." Bora forced a smile, picked up the dinner and threw it into the bin.

"Do you want to talk?" Taecyeon looked at her intensely and Bora avoided his gaze.

Taecyeon then sent her back at outside her house:

"Bora ah. Promise me you would not think too much okay? Just go home and rest. Take a hot bath. If not you'll fall sick." Taecyeon patted her head.

"Oppa." she muttered as she burt out in tears. Her cried hard in Taecyeon's chest. Totally breaking down infront of him.

"Bora ah. It's okay.. Oppa is here.." Taecyeon patted her head in their tight embrace...

-END-

How do you guys think? Are you team "Taecyeon+Bora" or team "Nickhun-Bora"??? Comments please!