Our first embrace.

Sorry That I Love You

The couples have ordered their food and are waiting for it patiently.

"Eh babarian, do you want some wine?" Taecyeon asked casually as he took up the wine bottle.

"babarian?" Jessica asked looking puzzled.

"eh yes please!" bora cut in anxiously, afraid that Taecyeon will tell her the encounter she had with them. she then kicked Taecyeon in his shin under the table that left Taecyeon wincing in pain.

"haha! Shes a babarian!" Taecyeon commented.

"ah! Foods here!" nickhun exclaimed. Bora gave him a slight nod showing her gratification. Well, technically, the waiter saved her.

"hmmmm! Mines good!" Jessica cut a small piece and offered to Nickhun. "try it'

"I'm fine." Nickhun rejected politely as she shoved the piece of steak in front of his mouth that force Nickhun to eat it.

"aww. How sweet. Can I have a bite of yours too?" Taecyeon looked at bora, he's enjoying every bit of teasing bora.

"neh." bora cut a piece of her grilled king salmon and placed it on Taecyeons plate.

"you're suppose to feed me." Taecyeon glared at her as she burst out laughing.

"You wish." Bora giggled and glance over at Nickhun, who's looking at her intensely.

Finally, dinner ended with much laughter and chats.

"Khun ah! Here's the car keys. Drive Jessica home k!" Taecyeon demanded.

"eh. What about Bora?" Nickhun asked concernly.

"I'll send her home separately." Taecyeon replied but bora cut in "why can't he send us both!" and Taecyeon pulled Bora away.

"annyeong" Taecyeon shouted as he dragged Bora away from Khun and Jessica.

At the streets somewhere around the restaurant... "ya! What's with this?!" Bora yelled.

"can't you see how cute the 2 of them are?! I set up this date just to matchmake both of them! Of course we need to give them some private time! Are you dumb or what?!" Taecyeon screamed back.

"fine. Bye now." Bora turned and walked the opposite direction.

"ya! Do you even know where we are?! I'll send you home, come here!" Taecyeon shouted after Bora.

"I'm fine! Don't need help from the obnoxious Taecyeon." Bora said sarcastically which sent Taecyeon running after her.

Taecyeon caught hold of her and demanded. "what's wrong with you?! You are the one who threw rice cake at me!"

"and you are the one being nasty to me all the time!" Bora saw a bus and started running after it.

Taecyeon followed her up the bus and sat beside her. "can you stop acting like a babarian?" Taecyeon said breathily.

Bora stood up and wanted to squeeze pass Taecyeon to change sit and just then, the bus hit the break and she fell on the sitting Taecyeon.

Taecyeon grabbed hold of her and both of them are now embraced.

"eh! Isn't that 2pms Taecyeon?! Why is he in the bus with another girl! Omg!" a stranger commented while whipping out her phone to snap pictures.

"!" Taecyeon cursed and dragged Bora out of the bus. They were now standing on a deserted streets as its late. Dimmed street lights casting on Boras face, illuminating her beauty while Taecyeon stood there staring at her. Taking in all the beauty while she blushed. Suddenly, boras phone rang and broke the silence.

"yeobuseyo?" bora answered softly.

"where the hell are you! Get back home this instance!" Siwon blasted through the phone.

"stop ordering me around! You're not my dad!" Bora slammed the phone shut and sat on the floor.

"wae?" Taecyeon asked, his deep set voice sent goosebumps on Bora.

"nothing." Bora answered half heartedly.

"stop saying its nothing when your eyes are tearing up." Taecyeon sat down beside her.

"I miss my dad." bora mumbled softly.

"you have me." Taecyeon embraced her. Warming Bora in the cold night. For the minute, she just laid there, feeling his warmth. Both wishing for time to just stop for them.

-end-