Loving You?

Sorry That I Love You

"Bora ah." a familiar voice called out.

She looked up from the masculine chest that she was hurdled with, and saw Taecyeon.

"Oppa?" Bora raised her eyebrows in shock.

Taecyeon laughed as he wiped her tears with his thumbs and released her from the warm embrace.

"What are you doing here?!" Bora exclaimed.

"Why would I agree to leave a girl alone out here. It's so beautiful here." Taecyeon said as he looked up the shooting stars filled skies, shut his eyes for a moment as he made a wish.

"Did you make any wish?" Taecyeon looked at Bora as she continued staring at the beautiful sky.

"Neh." Bora nodded.

"What was it? Taecyeon asked curiously.

"How can I tell you! It wouldn't come true if I did." Bora muttered.

"Have you heard of the saying that if a guy and a girl watches the shooting star together, it means that they are destined to be together?" a smile crept onto Taecyeon's face.

"Neh." Bora muttered as her heart flipped. 'Did my wish came true!?'

"What was that?" Taecyeon looked at her.

'Did I just said my thoughts out loud?!' Bora thought as her cheeks burn. "Wae?!" she replied.

"I heard someone growling!" Taecyeon joked.

"Ah." Bora heaved a sigh of relieve.

"Lets go eat! I bought Pizza!" Taecyeon stood up and offered Bora a hand.

"Neh!" Bora shoved his hand away and stood up herself.

"Wah. Lady power?" Taecyeon ran towards the resort and Bora followed behind.

In the room.

Taecyeon poured a glasses of red wine and passed one to Bora.

"I can't drink." Bora shook her head.

"Try it!" Taecyeon shoved it onto her hands.

"I've never drank before!" Bora pouted.

"I promise I won't do anything to you! Just try it!" Taecyeon insisted and Bora took a sip and her face crinkled.

"HAHAHA!" Taecyeon burst out in laughter as he took a bite of his pizza.

"I'm off to bathe first before dinner." Bora scurried off to the bathroom.

"Shall we watch some DVDs?" Taecyeon shouted as he ransacked through the DVD collection provided by the resort.

"Neh!" Bora shouted from the bathroom.

"Would you prefer something Scary or romantic?" Taecyeon asked.

"I would like comedy!" Bora replied.

"Alright! Sadako then!" Taecyeon took out and put it into the DVD reader.

"YAH! How is SADAKO A COMEDY?!" Bora protested as she stepped out from the bathroom in her hello kitty PJs.

"hahaha! How cute!" Taecyeon said and continued "Cuz I want to watch that!"

Bora flopped down on the couch beside Taecyeon and took a slice of pizza and shoved it into .

Subconsciously, Bora polished off a few glasses of red wine and now she is in cloud nine.

Taecyeon was so engrossed in the movie and was so scared when Sadako crawled out from the TV. Just then, Bora flipped her hair to the front and shoved her face beside Taecyeon. Taecyeon turned and let out a scream.

"YAH!!!!!" Taecyeon clenched his heart as Bora burst out laughing.

"Funny?! You think it's FUNNY?!" Taecyeon complained and Bora nodded.

Taecyeon let out a sly grin and move towards Bora.

Bora tried standing up but she felled back on the couch and giggled.

Taecyeon started tickling her as she laughed hard.

"Stop it!!!!" Bora pleaded as Taecyeon continued, even harder and she sat on top of Bora. Bora tried pushing him away but to no avail.

Their eyes met and Taecyeon inched forward to Bora. Closing up the gap in between them.

He swallowed hard and when his lips were about to meet hers, her head slided down the couch, now dangling.

"OMG. How can you even fell asleep like that!" Taecyeon pouted and stood up. Carrying her to the bedroom.

As he lay her on the bed, he looked at her, examining her perfect features. He can't help it but smile at her cuteness, the way she sleep with slidely open sends him laughing. He planted a kiss on her cheeks and headed to the couch.

'What are you thinking Taecyeon? You still have Yuri noona! ARGH! Gather yourself together Taecyeon!' Taecyeon hit his head a few times and lay down on the sofa.

Next day morning...

"Good morning!" Taecyeon beamed at Bora as she walked out from the bedroom rubbing her eyes.

"Morning Taecyeon Oppa." Bora replied with a blur face.

"Lets head out for some grocery shopping and breakfast!" Taecyeon held her hand and pulled her out.

"Aniyo! I need to change!" Bora protested but it was too late. The were out.

"You look cuter like that!" Taecyeon laughed and Bora stood there staring at him. "ANDWAE!" but Taecyeon ignored her and pulled her into his car.

They were now in the street market and Bora saw a stall selling PJs.

"Oppa!" Bora beamed and pulled him towards the stall. "How cute!" She pointed to a set of hello kitty PJs, one in pink and one in blue. The blue one is a male's version.

"ahjumma! Can I buy that set?" She pointed out and the aunty took it down.

"No need to bag it! I want to wear it now!" Bora paid and took the PJs happily.

"Lets change!" Bora led Taecyeon to the toilet.

"No way!" Taecyeon refused and Bora looked at him with her puppy eyes.

"PLEASEEEE OPPA." Bora pleaded.

"Fine." Taecyeon took it. "But what if people saw me?!"

"We're in this village that i doubt they know who 2PM is!" Bora replied as she pushed him into the toilet.

Both of them then walked out donned in couple Hello Kitty PJs.

"CUTEEEEEEEE TA!" Bora giggled as she hopped around Taecyeon.

"YA! Lets go grab something to eat!" Taecyeon skipped away acting cute while Bora laughed behind.

"WAH! I want to eat that!" Bora pointed out to the curry rice street stall.

"Lets go!" Taecyeon then held Bora hands and ordered 2 sets of curry rice.

"You guys really looked good together." A granny said to them and Bora blushed.

"No we are-" Bora explained but Taecyeon cut in "Thanks AHJUMA!"

Bora frowned and looked at Taecyeon. "Liar!" She said as they sat down on the street side.

"You're my wife for today!" Taecyeon joked as Bora punched his arm.

They finished their food and continued shopping around.

Both were enjoying themselves so much that Taecyeon forgot about Yuri and Bora forgot about Nickhun.

"Try this!" Bora fed Taecyeon her sausage that she got and Taecyeon ate it happily.

"Try this too!" Taecyeon held out the popsicle they got and Bora took a big bite.

"AH! TOO COLD!" Bora fanned and Taecyeon laughed.

"You messy eater." Taecyeon wiped the side of Bora's mouth and they both looked into each others eyes.

=END OF CHAPTER=