Angry Oppa

Sorry That I Love You

In Dong Dae University..

"Hey Bora!" Nickhun called after Bora when she bolted off after lesson.

"Neh?" Bora turned back and Nickhun catched up with her.

"Erm.. The thing about double date.. Taecyeon suggested that..." Nickhun stuttered..

"I'm fine with it. A date with Taecyeon while you and Jessica unnie is great! Can't be happier for you 2." Bora said as she shrug off.

"Alright. see you then." Nickhun looked down and thought to himself, 'seems like she's interested in Taecyeon?' and left a long sigh.

-At Bora (Siwon's) house-

"YULOO! Pick up your phone!" Bora's phone rang continuously as she was in the bath.

"Bora ah! Should I pick up the phone for you? It has been ringing for the past 5 minutes!" Siwon strolled into her room casually.

"Neh! Thank you!" Bora shouted from the shower.

"Yeobuseyo?" Siwon picked up the phone.

"Eh. Can I speak to Bora?" a man asked from the the side of the line.

"She's in a shower now? Can I help pass her the message?" Siwon looked puzzled.

"Neh. Tell her that Taecyeon and I will pick her up at her house in an hour's time. And tell her to inform Jessica too. Thank you. Bye" the man hung up.

'Who's it? Taecyeon? Sounds familiar...' Siwon thought to himself as he shouted "Bora ah! A man said that he'll be picking you up with Taecyeon in an hour's time. And told you to pass the message to Jessica shi!"

"Neh. Thanks" Bora stepped out of the shower in her towel. "Oppa, shut the door please. thanks." and Siwon walked out, catching a gimpse of her before closing the door.

'What am I doing?! She's my sister.' Siwon gave himself a mental note.

'what should i wear!' Bora screamed in her head as she scrambled around her room for a nice outfit. Just then, her phone rang again. It's a text from Nickhun.

*Text Message: We're going to a nice restuarant uptown. You might want to dress up. Can't wait to see you dressing up. :)*

She then replied.

*Text Message: Not going to. Since it's with you 2!*

of course, that's a lie. She scanned through her wardrobe and picked a red coloured bodycon dress and spent her whole time making up.

20120417_seoulbeats_sistar2.jpg

Finally when she's done, she walked out only to find Siwon sitting on the Sofa staring at her dumbfounded yet with a tinge of annoyance.

"Siwon Oppa, I'm heading out now! Don't wait up for me tonight." Bora smiled as she grab her studded clutch and slipped on her red patent heels.

"Wait. Who are you going out with? Who's that guy? Why are you dressed up like that?" Siwon bombarded her a series of questions where she looked lost and shocked with his sudden outburst.

"I'm meeting my new classmate that I mentioned. Do I look funny?" Bora looked down and smooth the little creases on her dress.

"Who's the new classmate?! You look too y to be out with a guy till late. Go change." Siwon demanded.

"What? I'm not a kid anymore. I can protect myself." Bora retorted. Looking definatly into his eyes.

"YA! I don't like you dressing like that with a guy I don't know! Don't go out!" Siwon lost his temper.

"You're crazy." Bora cursed softly as she swing open the door and stomped out with a loud band.

Siwon was fuming as he followed behind her. "YA! Stop right there!" Bora ignored and walked towards the gate.

To Siwon's surprise, he saw Nickhun from 2pm standing at the door waiting for her. "YA! I said stop right there!"

Spite took over Bora and she strutted confidently to Nickhun and gave her a peck on his cheek and held his hand into the car. It left Siwon fuming at the gate as they drove away.

"Moh Ya?" Taecyeon asked as he looked at Nickhun's startstrucked stance. "You look great by the way."

"Thanks." Bora blushed, suddenly felt a pang of guilt towards Jessica. "About that. I'm sorry Nickhun Shi, I was too angry so I thought that will spite my Sunbae."

"I'm fine." Nickhun let out his killer shy smile and complimented "I can't even recognise you. You're so pretty today."

"Aish.. Stop complimenting her! She'll become too proud!" Taceyeon cut in. "and by the way, you're suppose to be MY date today. So what's with the kiss and stuff!"

"Are you jealous?" Bora joked. "I'm calling Jessica unnie now. She should be ready."

"Neh. I'll pick her up." Nickhun strolled out of the car and parked outside the cafe.

Jessica skipped forward and gave Nickhun a hug as he led her in the car.

"You shouldn't have pick me up here. What if those fans saw us?" Jessica smiled as she said that.

"It's our responsiblity to pick you up." Nickhun replied and continued, "You look good today"

"thanks!" Jessica beamed as Bora looked down, feeling a pang of jealousy. 'Does he say that to every girl he meet?' Bora felt sour.

-End-