Trip

Sorry That I Love You

"Bora. What do you think you are doing? Cheating on your best friend's boyfriend?!" Siwon stared at her. Lecturing her in her room.

"Siwon Sunbae. I'm sorry. But I really like Nickhun Ssi." Bora mumbled.

"Don't say sorry to me. I'm not the one you are sorry to." Siwon continued.

"I..." Bora looked down. 'Yes, I'm too selfish. I can't do this to Sica unnie.' "I know. I'm going to tell Nickhun Ssi."

"Good. I hope you won't fall into his trap." with that, Siwon left.

Bora took her phone and dialled Nickhun's number.

"Yeobuseyo?" Nickhun voice sounded so gentle.

"Nickhun Ssi." Bora heart fluttered once she heard Nickhun's voice. "I think we can't do this to Sica Unnie."

"Neh. I understand." Nickhun's voice sank down.

"Sorry." Bora forced out a smile while her tears fell.

"It's alright. It's my fault. I shouldn't have done that." Nickhun said. "But..."

"Wae?" Bora enqiured.

"Can we go travelling for the last time? Just the two of us. I want to leave a good memory of us in my heart." Nickhun asked.

"Uh..." Bora pondered.

"Please? Just this once?" Nickhun pleaded, almost desperate.

"Neh." Bora agreed.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow morning?" Nickhun answered.

"Will it be okay? What about Jessica?" Bora asked, feeling very guilty.

"I'll ask Taecyeon hyung to help." Nickhun replied.

"So I'll see you at your apartment at 7am tmr. Lets go on a short trip to Jeju island?" Nickhun asked.

"Neh." Bora smiled to herself and pushed away the guilt. 'Sorry Sica Unnie, just this once. Let me have Nickhun oppa for the last time.' She thought to herself.

- Next Day Morning -

"Good morning." Nickhun wind down his car window screen and greeted Bora.

Bora looked fresh in her white tank top and washed out denim shorts.

"Annyeong." Bora greeted Nickhun with her sunshine smile.

"Are you ready?" Nickhun opened the door for her and led her into his car.

"Neh." Bora replied softly.

"Lets just focus on each other today. It's our last trip together." Nickhun looked at her. "Don't feel guilty. Just have fun. Ara?"

"Arayo." Bora replied shyly.

"You look pretty today." Nickhun smiled.

"Thank you. You too Nickhun Ssi." Bora looked down.

They both shared a room in Jeju Island and Bora was very shy.

"Can't we get another room?" Bora bit her lips.

"Wae? The rooms are fully booked. Sorry. I'll sleep on the floor. You take the bed." Nickhun answered.

"What are we going to do today?" Bora looked at him.

- END -