Shooting Stars.

Sorry That I Love You

"Will there really be shooting stars tonight?" Bora asked curiously, eyes fixated on the star filled sky.

They spent the whole day walking by the beach, chatting with each other, spending time together like best friends.

"If there are. Does it mean that we can be together?" Nickhun looked at Bora.

"You know it's impossible. We are not meant to be together. It will bring too much hurt to people we care too much." Bora replied, looking down, staring at her knees.

"At least we get to share good memories together?" Nickhun held her hand.

"If only today wouldn't end so quickly." Bora lay her head on Nickhun's shoulders.

Bora's phone rang and she shot up, "yeobuseyo?" Bora answered anxiously.

"Bora ah. Ask Nickhun to come home as soon as possible! Jessica has been suspecting both of you!" Taecyeon voice boomed through the phone.

"Araso! We will come home now." Bora replied nervously.

"Don't! You stay there. Don't let Jessica catch both of you appearing back the same time." Taecyeon whispered.

"Ah? Ok." Bora replied dissapointly and with that, she hung up.

"Nickhun ssi. Taecyeon oppa ask you to go back immediately. Jessica has been tracking us." Bora explained.

"Wae?" Nickhun winced at the fact that Bora called him Ssi and called Taecyeon Oppa.

"You have to go now. Quick!" Bora got up, dusted off the sands and ran towards the weekend resort.

'What a spoiler.' Nickhun thought as he looked up at the skies, wishing that shooting stars will appear right now.

In the room, Bora was frantically packing and shoving Nickhun his baggage.

"Lets go." Nickhun held her hands as she broke lose.

"Erm. I'm not going." Bora muttered.

"Wae!?" Nickhun startled.

"Taecyeon Oppa thought it's not a good idea to head back together. It's okay. I'll just stay for another day or two and head back." Bora forced out a smile.

"ANDWAE. How am i suppose to just live a girl here?!" Nickhun fumed.

"It's okay. Really!" Bora pouted.

"But-" Nickhun tried defending but Bora cut him off. "I enjoyed our last trip together. It's time for us to head back to our lives." Bora forced out the words while a heart winced in pain.

" Bora." Nickhun looked at her apologetically and gave her a hug.

"Bye." Bora said as she headed to the toilet and left Nickhun to send himself out.

Bora sobbed in her hands as she bid her last goodbye to Nickhun. 'You can do it. Gather yourself up!' Bora thought as she stared at her reflection through the mirror.

She headed out to the beach again, enjoying the stroll, she shivered in the cold breeze as she is clad in a sundress and a thin cardigen that doesn't provide much warmth. Plopped down on the sand and sat by the beach, soaking her ankles into the warm sea water. She looked up, wondering if she will see the shooting stars. She once read that if a couple witness a shooting star together, they means they are destined to be together. So what does it mean if she watched it alone? She pondered.

Out of a sudden, the shooting stars zoomed past the night sky, it was a magnificent sight as the whole sky is filled with shooting stars.

Bora admired the stars, closed a eyes and made a wish. Tears welled up as she realized she was all alone, again. Her parents left her, the guy that she loves so much couldn't be with her. But millions of shooting stars are still shooting by, she felt that she had strength.

All of a sudden, she felt a pair of warm arms wrapping around her. Her vision was blurred by her hot tears and couldn't make up who he was. But it definitely felt like a guy.