A Master Plan.

Sorry That I Love You

At Bora's home (Siwon's house)

"I'm back." Bora mumbled as she crept in, hoping that no one will be woken up as it is already 3am in the morning.

"AH!" a girl screamed in the dark and scrambled off the sofa, dashing right into Siwon's room.

"Eh, Bora ah. Could you go back to your room please?" Siwon said back facing her, lying on the sofa, he appeared to be... ?

"Neh." Bora avoided his gaze and ran into her room qiuckly.

30 minutes later.

Someone kocked on Bora's door and Bora shouted "Come in."

"Bora ah. Just now..." Siwon rubbed the back of his neck, flushed.

"It's okay. Don't have to explain" Bora said without look up from her diary.

"Bora ah. I'm sorry that you've to witness that. I didn't know you are not home yet..." Siwon stood infront of her.

"It's okay Siwon Sunbaenim." Bora sneezed.

"Ya! I'm your Oppa!" Siwon quickly held up a blanket and placed it on her shoulders. "Falling sick again?"

"Neh." Bora sneezed again. Rubbing her nose roughly.

"I'll go make a cup of flu tea." with that, Siwon sprinted off.

'Oppa, why are you so kind to me? Don't you have a girlfriend already.' Bora thought to herself and penned it down. But somehow, this doesn't hurt Bora anymore, Bora was no longer affected by Siwon, she was too occupied with Nickhun.

Next morning in Dong Dae university.

Bora looked very pale and her nose was flaming red from all the sneezing. She bumped into Nickhun in the hall way and her heart sank.

Nickhun didn't even acknowledge her, he walked away with another friend.

"Hyorin Ssi!" Nickhun called after Hyorin in class.

"Neh Nickhun Ssi?" Hyorin turned to him and smiled.

"Is it okay if we change seats for now?" Nickhun asked politely.

"Wae?" Hyorin looked at Bora, she was sneezing and looking back at them.

"She's sick, and I'm afriad i'll be affected too. I've busy schedule coming up, can't afford to fall ill." Nickhun said.

For the whole day, Nickhun was being mean and rude to Bora. Which Bora didn't know why. She was hurt by his behaviour.

"Yeobuseyo?" Bora picked up her phone.

"Babarian. How ya feeling?" a familiar voice rang through the reciever.

"Surviving." Bora replied.

"Lets head out for lunch today?" Taecyeon asked vibrantly.

"Wae? For?" Bora sneezed again.

"Ommo! You still sick? I'll bring you to the hospital later!" Taecyeon panicked.

"It's just a small flu. No Biggie." Bora replied casually.

"So i'll see you at 1pm later, at your main gate alright?" Taecyeon didn't leave her a choice.

"Arahyo." Bora whined. She let out a loud sneeze and just then, Nickhun walked past.

"Minanhae!" Bora quickly apologized but Nickhun just walked away. As if nothing happened.

So Bora went to the hospital with Taecyeon and both of them are having coffee at a cafe nearby.

"So how are you feeling?" Taecyeon asked.

"Better?" Bora whispered while playing with her straw in her Caramel Frappe.

"Don't lie. Do you love Nickhun?" Taecyeon asked. Part of him wanted NO as an answer.

"I don't know. But I know it hurts badly when he is being mean to me." Bora mumbled under her breath.

"Do you know why did he change?" Taecyeon asked again.

"I don't know." Bora looked up, looking so innocent and sweet that Taecyeon want to just kiss her. 'OMMO! Taecyeon ah! What are you thinking?!' Taecyeon gave himseld a mental note that Yuri loves him.

"Are you giving up when you don't even know what went wrong?" Taecyeon probed.

"There's nothing much i can do." Bora answered dejectedly.

"you can win him back! Or at least get to know why he said he can't love you!" Taecyeon replied.

"Boya?" Bora looked at him puzzledly.

"Do you want to know why?" Taecyeon probed again.

"But how?" Bora eyes were wide in curiousity and Taecyeon is trying his very best not to fall for her.

"I can help." Taecyeon replied. "Come with me tonight."

"To where?" Bora asked as she let out a sneeze.

"My house." Taecyeon looked at her, all convinced with his plans.

-END-