couple....date?

Sorry That I Love You

At Saranghaeyo 2pm cafe...

"Hello Fans! Are you excited?!" MC Yoo Jae Suk shouted.

"VERYYYYY!" Screamed the fans. There are around 100 fans crowding around in the cafe, which made it... super packed. Bora was running up and down trying to put some orders to the crazy fans. Today is the day where 2pm's company decided to let 2pm hold a mini fan meeting in the cafe to thank them. With all the commotion outside, Jessica is sitting upstairs (her house) preparing to look the best to meet her idols.

"Yulooo! Pick up your phone!" Bora phone rang, "Yeobuseyo?" she picked up covering one side of the ear trying to speak over the loud crowd.

"It's me." Nickhun voice rang on the other side of the phone. "Ouch! Its so noisy over at your side."

"Its all your fault. I'm busy now, how can i help you?" Bora faked impatient while enjoying her conversation with Nickhun. All the fans will go crazy if they knew who is she talking to.

"Just telling you we are reaching soon, pick us up at the backdoor?" Nickhun said patiently.

"Arayo. Bye." Bora hung up. Immediately, she called Jessica "Sica!"

"Yeobuseyo?" Jessica sounded so sweet and happy over the line.

"2pm is reaching soon, they need you to pick them up at the backdoor." Bora screamed through the crowd, which makes all the fans turn and looked at her.

"Neh. Thank you!" Jessica hung up and hurried on her lip gloss. 'Khun oppa, here i come!' she thought to herself happily.

At the backdoor of the cafe...

"Aneonghaseyo! I'm Jessica, the owner of the Cafe. Nice to meet you." Jessica bowed to the guys and their manager.

"Alright Jessica shi, I'll leave my boys with you for now. I've something to rush to. Please take good care of them. Thank you. Bye!" the manager bowed and get on the car that sped off.

"Aneonghaseyo. I'm Nickhun, thank you so much for setting up this cafe." Nickhun gave a shy smile as he looked around for Bora. No signs of her. 'Babo, why didn't she pick us up..' Nickhun thought and pouted.

"I'm Taecyeon, bet you've already know. Ka." Taecyeon said coldly and walked in. When he swung open the door, it crashed into a girl.

"Ah! I'm so sorry!" Taecyeon rushed to her and apologise.

"I'm fine." Bora looked up. "Eh?"

"YAA. Babarian. I'll take my apology back." Taecyeon rolled his eyes.

"YA! I've already apologised the other time. Why can't you let it pass?!" Bora raised her voice.

"You two know each other?" Jessica followed in.

"NO!" Taecyeon and Bora said uniformly and walked away.

"Aigoo... You all need to rest first before meeting the fans?" Jessica said looking intensely at Nickhun.

"It's okay. Lets go now." Taecyeon took the lead and Nickhun followed behind.

The fan meeting was over in an hour and all the fans are told to leave. There are only 2pm, Jessica and Bora left in the cafe.

"This is Bora. She works here for me and we are friends" Jessica introduced and smiled sweetly at Nickhun.

"Neh-" Nickhun was cut off by Bora,

"Aneonghaseyo! I'm Bora, nice to meet you." Bora gave an eye pass to Nickhun. "It's a great honour to be talking to you."

"eh?" Nickhun looked confused and Bora quickly added, "Do you want some drinks? I'll go get for you all.. Ice Coffee okay?" then Bora bolted off.

'Weird.' Nickhun thought to himself and Jessica smiled shyly at him.

"I really like you Nickhun shi. You're so talented." Jessica beamed at him as he gave a shy smile.

"Thank you. I'm so blessed to have fans like you." Nickhun smiled, "shall we be friends?"

"OMMO! AH! Of course! HAHAHA!" Jessica started laughing and she placed her hand on Nickhun's lap. "Oops! Sorry!" she continued giggling and lean closer to Nickhun. 'WAHHH! I'm so happy! Khun Oppa I'm so near you~' she thought happily to herself.

"Hyung, what time is Manager Kim coming in?" Nickhun fidgeted.

"sss..Should be around now." Taecyeon chuckled as he saw Nickhun being uncomfortable. "Bora shi. Sit here." Taecyeon gestured Bora to sit beside him.

"Wae?" Bora passed the ice coffee to 3 of them.

"Lets go for couple date?" Taecyeon offered as he pulled Bora down next to him.

"WAE?!" Nickhun, Jessica and Bora asked in unision.

"For fun." Taecyeon said as he eyed Nickhun. "Lets go. Manager is here. Lets go for a couple date tomorrow." We'll pick you girls up here. Bye!"

"Bye!" Jessica started jumping around after the boys left.

"WAHHHH! My dream came true! Khun Oppa is mine! YAY!" Jessica continued running and hoping around in delight.

"Why drag me into this" Bora sulked.

"Help Unnie okay?Be a good girl." Jessica patted Bora's head. "Let me treat you to supper!"

-End-