phone booth.

3 Dates

 

“So, 1 more date to go, huh?” Sehun said as the two talked thru the phone later that night. He felt his heart beating fast, somehow hurting him to breathe. He wished it didn’t end at all.

                “Yeah..” Kai answered, trying to hide his painful feelings. This is really the first time he ever felt this way. To actually hoping that he could extend for another date with Oh Sehun.

                What is so special about Sehun anyways? He didn’t give him Rolex for their first date like Yunho once did. He didn’t give him his credit card like Yongguk did. Sehun doesn’t even say ‘I Love you’ like Taemin always did. What is it that makes Kai feeling this way?

                “So, who’s gonna plan it?” Sehun asked curiously. He was hoping for Kai to plan it for them. He thought that if he did it, he will ruin their last piece of memory together.

                “I don’t know. We’ll figure this out later, okay, Sehunnie?” Kai was thinking on planning the last date for him and Sehun, but still, he couldn’t think of any good ideas to wrap up his 3 dates with this special guy.

                “c-can we do our date next week, please?” Sehun didn’t want to end this. he really didn’t. he hoped for the last date to be far away so that he can at least talk to the phone with Kai, meet him in faculty, eat with him.

                Kai smiled. Somehow Sehun reads his mind. “Sure. Let us both think of good activity to do together for the last time, okay?” Tut tut. The phone call ended. Kai was shocked. Did he just hang up on me?

                He tried to call Sehun. Just now it was Sehun that called him. as he was trying to dial Sehun’s phone, he received a call from a different number. ‘’H-hello?”

                “Jongin-ah, I’m sorry. My phone died!” Sehun was panting really hard. “Really?” “Y-yeah..” “Sehun, why are you panting hard?” Kai asked, concerned.

                “I-I was running to the nearest phone booth..” “Y-you what?” “Kyungsoo Hyung’s not home today so I can’t use his phone..” “You know I can call you, right?” “You always called me, so I think that I should call you tonight, you know, so you don’t have to be the one that do it all.”

                Kai smiled widely, hearing Sehun’s explanation. ‘This guy is so cute.’ He ran to the phone booth to call Kai. Just so they can talk like they always did.

                “Well, you should go back to your dorm now, Hunnie.” “Wae?~~” Sehun pouted. He wanted to talk with Kai like always. He often fell asleep with phone in hand, talking all night long till early morning with Kai. He can’t get enough of Kai’s voice. It’s deep, manly. And when he laughed, he felt butterflies in his stomach, urging him to pinch Kai’s cheek whenever he met him.

                “It’s cold outside. I don’t want you to stay outside for too long.” “B-but I..” “I want to talk to you too, baby. But it’s cold out there, I don’t want my baby to catch a cold.” Sehun blushed madly as he heard Kai called him ‘baby’. “You sounded cheesy..”

                Both of them laughed at Sehun’s statement. “Well, I guess I should go now.” “Okay, take care, Sehun-ah.” “Emm..” “Goodnight, Oh Sehun.”

                “Goodnight, Kim Jongin.” Awkward silence between the two for a while. Both are still refusing to hung up on each other, as both of them waiting for each other to say something.

                “I-I..” Sehun said, but he can’t bring himself to say it. he’s afraid that this feeling would be lingering even after he broke up with Kai.

                “What is it, Sehunnie?” Kai asked. Deep inside, he was burning down in frustration. What took Sehun so long to tell him ‘I Love You’? if Sehun said it, then he can say it back too. he had never said ‘I Love You’ to anyone before. Not even to his parents.

                “I-I miss you, goodbye!” Sehun answered in panic, quickly hung up the phone as he blushed madly. “I love you, you babo!!!” he shouted, frustrated that he couldn’t say it with courage to Kai.

                Kai blushed even harder as he heard ‘I Miss You’ from Sehun. God, how can he be that cute? And how can he make Kai feels this way? He thought he was about to puke rainbows hearing Sehun’s “I Mith You’.

                “You don’t even know what you made me feel, Oh Sehun.”

  sorry for the short update. ;__; chemy analysis is killing me.