College and collecting.

3 Dates

 

“Kai! Hey, Kai!” Baekhyun’s voice filled the hallway, but still, the guy he was calling didn’t hear him. Off course, when he was still listening to his mp3 loudly, with his favourite song, Alone by Sistar.

                “Dude!” Baekhyun took off one earphone from Kai’s ear, still panting due to running, trying to catch his best buddy. Kai was about to curse, but then he saw his best friend Baekhyun next to him, he smiled immediately. “Dude, you should stop chasing me like this. people might have different thoughts about us two.”

                “WHAT?! US? Pfft. In your dreams, KkamJong. Everyone knew I’m dating the cutest boy in campus.” He said, blushing slightly as he hit Kai’s chest. Suddenly, Kai saw someone creeping near the two of them. The tall boy, wearing big framed spectacles cutely, tiptoeing to get close to both of them. Kai was about to tell Baekhyun, but the other asked him to kept silent, his finger on his lips.

                “Baby!” Chanyeol said as he finally arrived near the two, back hugging Baekhyun. Baekhyun was obviously surprised, he was cursing a bit. Kai just laughed, looking at the two love birds in front of him. “Yeollie! You shouldn’t sneak up on people like that!” Baekhyun said, hitting Chanyeol’s chest lightly, lips curving a smile. “I want to give you a surprise, Baek..” he pouted cutely, receiving a kiss on his nose from Baekhyun.

                “You guys, get a room~” Kai said, disgusted by the overflowing affection shown by the two. “I got a room, for us tonight~~” Chanyeol said ily, Baekhyun was smiling shyly asking him whether he was serious. “I’m serious.. My house, tonight..” “Your parents?” “They’ll be gone for 2 days, busy about Noona’s new house..” Chanyeol said with a smirk, tightly hugging the smaller boy in his arms.

                “Urgh. Not in public guys. People might puke.” Kai said, leaving the two, whom later running behind him to go to the class together. “Hey, bring your boyfriend to our weekly Karaoke night, Kai.” Chanyeol said as he held Baekhyun’s hands tight. “I don’t have a boyfriend.” Kai said bluntly.

                “What about the cute guy that you said you’re dating past few days?” Baekhyun asked curiously. Kai chuckled a little, “Oh, Zelo? We broke up already.” “Your 3 Dates course ended?” Chanyeol asked, receiving a nod from Kai. “Man, why did your 3 Dates always ended before Friday? We got no chance to meet your boyfriend and play together with him.” “I rather not bring any guy that I date to meet you guys. They might think I’m friends with drug addicts.”

                “But then, when will the 3 Dates craze of yours end?” Chanyeol asked as the three arrived at their locker. “Won’t end. I plan to do this my whole life.” “You must be crazy.” Baekhyun said, hitting Kai with his Maths text book. “Seriously, I am.” “Why? I mean, don’t you think you’ll meet that somebody that’s worth more than just 3 dates?” Chanyeol scratched his head curiously. “I don’t think so. imagine that you can date anyone and break up with them without hurting each other’s feelings. How happy is that, living your life like that?” “Well, the guy that you previously dated weren’t.”

                “Yeah, I still remember that Taemin kid, he was searching for you like a crazy , asking you to date him once again.” Chanyeol said as the three started walking to their classes. “It’s not my fault. If they can’t fulfil the conditions, why bother taking my 3 Dates Proposal?” Kai said, flipping his hair fabulously, but then Baekhyun smacked him hard on his head. “You seduced them, you !”

                “Haha. Well, they fell for it.” He said, leaving the two slightly behind. “Hey, you’re taking Japanese class this sem?” “Uh-huh. I must break free from the two of you. I don’t want to be seen with greasy people like yall,” Kai playfully said. Baekhyun was ready to catch the boy and hit him hard on his head, but Chanyeol stopped him from doing so, whispering that they’re late for Mandarin class.

                “Consider yourself lucky, .” “I hope this new semester bring me luck too, .” Kai stuck out his tongue and ran to his class, leaving an angry Baekhyun being dragged to class by his boyfriend.

~             ~             ~

                ‘Ah, life sure without Baekyeol.’ Kai thought silently as he sat down at the back of the class, alone. He didn’t know anyone from this class, most probably all of them from different faculties. But still, he thought of getting new boyfriends from this class, to make his collections of 3 Dates boyfriends increase. Besides, language classes are only open for one month. Perfect, he thought to himself.

                “Ex-excuse me, is this seat taken?”