we're over.

3 Dates

 

Sehun was shocked as he opened the door of his house, seeing a familiar guy in front of him, panting, sweating hard.

                “K-Kai?” he said, fighting the urge to hug the older in front of him. No, he thought. We’re over.

                “Sehun-ah..” Kai was about to hug Sehun, he want to kiss Sehun one more time. But Sehun pushed him slightly. Kai was shocked by Sehun’s action.

                “W-wae?” He asked, looking to Sehun’s eyes, he can hear his heart broke as Sehun was pulling away from him. “What..?” Sehun asked, not looking at Kai, afraid that his heart would regret leaving Kai last night.

                “Why did you leave without telling?? Do you know how much I worry about you?!” He shouted slightly, making Sehun stepped back a bit.

                “W-why should I tell you? We’re not supposed to meet each other anymore right after we finished the last date..” He still refused to look at Kai. “Y-You deleted your number from my phone, right??” Sehun nodded slightly. “Why?!” Kai grabbed his shoulder, shaking it.

                Sehun let himself go from Kai’s grip. “WHY? We’re over, Kai! You’ll eventually delete me from your mind anyways! How do you expect me to wake up next to you knowing that you’ll end things with me?! You’ll forget about me like you forget your exes! How am I supposed to…” Sehun can’t hold it any longer. Tears fall down his face. He clenched his fist tight, trying to stop himself from crying, but he can’t.

                “why.. why don’t you even tell me about you moving?...” Kai asked after a while. He felt miserable. Kyungsoo just told him that Sehun’s moving to China with his older brother. “Why should I tell you that..? We’ll be over right before I move. So there’s no need for me to tell-“ “I SHARED EVERYTHING WITH YOU, SEHUN-AH! I told you all about me, everything!! We had an intimate time last night and you..” Kai grabbed Sehun’s hands tightly.

                “I didn’t ask for that, Kai! I didn’t!” He harshly let himself go from Kai. “Go, Kai. We’re over.” He said after a few seconds. Kai looked at him, trying to stop him from turning his back away. But he didn’t know what’s stopping him.

                “Thanks for everything. I-I had fun.” Sehun turned around, holding the door knob, about to close the door when Kai stopped him. “Sehun-ah, don’t..”

                “Goodbye, Jongin.” He said, closing the door right in front of Kai’s face. Kai blinked his eyes. He couldn’t believe that Sehun would leave him. He was sure he wanted to forget his 3 dates rule just so he can be with Sehun forever. Kai walked away from Sehun’s house, his heart hurts. He knelt down, holding his chest. He then cried his heart out. It hurts, he thought. Love hurts. ‘Mom was right.’

                Sehun leaned weakly to the door. He felt his knees gone weak. He felt like dying as both his heart and head hurts. He hit his chest hard repetitively, crying, shouting, right before he passed out in front of the door.