at least i got you.

3 Dates

 

The Sunday night. The night where Kai was miserably dead. After all that happened yesterday morning, he went back to his house. He cried on his bed the whole day and night, thinking of how he and Sehun got so close, so intimate. Sehun’s scent still lingering on his bed, making him cry more and more.

                The moment he decided to open his heart for a boy he really loved, the boy decided to leave him. to leave him in Korea. He really thought that this could be the perfect ending of his long search. To search for that special someone to be with him, the rest of his life. And he really thought that person would be him. Oh Sehun.

                “screw this!!” he shouted before he went out of his house. He didn’t know where to go. Maybe hitting the bar would be the best thing to do right at that time. It’s already night, and alcohol is the sad man’s best friend. Tomorrow’s Monday, and he’ll meet Sehun for the last time tomorrow. One, the class would end tomorrow and two, Sehun would be leaving to China this week.

                “Hello Kai?” Baekhyun answered as he woke up from his sleep. Chanyeol was still sleeping next to him, snoring which might probably because he was tired after all the work the two had done on his bed. Chanyeol’s parents went away again.

                “H-hello. This is not Kai. I’m Lay.” Baekhyun immediately sat up. “What have you done to my boy?!!” He shouted, waking Chanyeol up, shocked.

                “N-no, please. don’t get me wrong. Your friend here is super drunk! Can you please pick him up?” hearing that, he immediately grab his shirt and boxer next to the bed, leaving a Chanyeol on the bed with a blur face.

                “Baekkie baby, where are you going?” Chanyeol asked, rubbing his eyes. “Yeollie, wear your clothes now. Kai’s drunk, and you know what will he do when he’s drunk right?”

~             ~             ~

                The two knew Kai would be like this when he’s drunk. He would be picking up fights with people on the bar, and always end up with black and blue bruises all around his body. But thank God tonight the two came faster before he even started it.

                Chanyeol carried Kai to the guest room of his house. Kai passed out after he puked on the way home. Kai looked miserable. “we have been friends for almost 5 years now, and we still don’t know where he lives.” Chanyeol sighed.

                “You know what’s bothering him, Baekkie?” Baekhyun shook his head. “You know he’ll be like this if he got big problems, right?” He said as he tucked Kai to sleep.

                “don’t you think Sehun had to do with this?” Chanyeol said as he left the room, leaving Kai. “I think they broke up already.”

                “If it’s really because of Sehun, then I’ll talk about this with him tomorrow. Right now, let’s go back to sleep. We got class tomorrow.” Baekhyun said, leading Chanyeol back to their room.

                Later that night, Kai woke up and realized he’s at Chanyeol’s house. He went to the room where Chanyeol and Baekhyun were in, hoping that he would not caught the two in action.

                “G-guys?” He said as he went to the bed where his best friends were sleeping. “O-oh, Kai, you’re awake?” Baekhyun answered. Thank God the two were at least wearing boxers and not in the state he was avoiding.

                “can I sleep with you guys?” he asked. Chanyeol woke up and made some space for him in the middle. He patted the bed. “Come here my son.” He said, making all of them laughed a little.

                “Thank you, daddy.” Kai said as he climbed onto the bed. Both Baekhyun and Chanyeol hugged him tight. “Kai, you know we always love you right?” Baekhyun whispered before he fell asleep.

                Kai smiled a bit at the action of his two best friends. At least he knew that he had two best friends that care and love him. at least he knew the two wouldn’t leave him like everyone he loved. His dad, his mom, and Oh Sehun.

 

hey guys. another short update. i'm sorry for updating too short. I got superrr busy preparing for our university's volleyball tournament. I woke at 5, strength training, jumping jacks, burpees,(seriously I hate burpees, when my coach yelled at us, he will always ask us to do this as punishment ;___;) running up the hill and stairs. you can imagine how tired I am right? but even though the update's short, it got everything that you have to know about the story's progress. in a conclusion, short and simple, but you got the message right? love ya, bye!