why I have to go.

3 Dates

 

                “Why should you forget me??” Kai asked, his voice got louder. “Because I’m going to leave Korea soon and we’ll never meet again, that’s why.”

                “But I love you..” Kai said, almost pleading. “You shouldn’t.” Sehun answered, he sobbed in between. “Sehun, I want to be with you. I want you to be right next to me forever, not for 3 dates only. Screw 3 dates, be with me forever, Sehun-ah.. please don’t leave me. I was wrong not to tell you how much I love you before. I thought the feeling’s temporary, but it hurts me. so much.”

                Both of them were in silence, only sobbing sounds can be heard. “Tell me you love me too, Sehun.” Sehun shook his head. “I know you do! Now say it!” Kai shouted a bit.

                “Even if I do, I can’t!” Sehun shouted back. “and why is that, huh?” Sehun wiped his tears, sighing loudly. “My older brother- he wanted me to marry this girl from a rich family back in China.” Sehun said slowly. “the only way for us to pay back our debt.”

                “You’re joking,right?” Kai said as he gripped Sehun’s hands tight. “Seriously Sehun, don’t play jokes around me like that!” “I wished for it to be a lie to, Kai. But it’s not!” He can’t believe this. His Sehun, precious, dearly Sehun would be marrying a girl in China. “You-you.. You can’t marry her. You love me, right? Tell your brother you’re in love with me! he’ll stop you from marrying that bitc-“ “it’s not that simple..”

                “I can’t be with you anymore, Jonginnie. As much as I wanted to. As much as I needed you to be with me, I can’t. I had to marry the girl.” He sobbed. “The girl’s father said that if I marry the girl, he pay me for my studies, and when I grad, I’ll be working with the company. And Luhan Hyung can work for them forever too..”

                “why won’t your brother marry the girl anyways?” Kai asked, annoyed. Sehun sighed. “The girl’s my age. Her father wants someone the same age as she is. Luhan Hyung was 4 years older.”

                “That’s ridiculous! He bought you! Above all people in China, and he had to pick you?” Sehun smiled weakly. “You won’t understand. It’s the only way.”

                “Go, Kai. Please. if you really love me, leave me now.” Sehun said, as he lay down in his bed again. Kai was about to stop him, but Luhan knocked the door and called Kai out.

~             ~             ~

                “Listen, Kai..” Luhan said as the two sat down at the dining table. “I’m sorry..” He whispered slowly. Kai looked at him. “What for?”

                “The rich man threatened me, saying he will fire me if Sehun didn’t agree.” “Why don’t you just quit then? Why work with someone as evil as he is?”

                Luhan sighed. “You don’t understand.. I worked so hard. I had to. I’m the one that works in my family. our parents died 2 years ago and- the rich man helped me so I can at least make sure Sehun’s be able to study.  Sehun.. he’s still young. He’s studying at a high prestige university. If I quit, how about him? his studies?”

                Silence. No words came out from both of them. “Luhan Hyung…”

                “Emm?” Luhan looked at Kai curiously.

                “Let me help you.” Kai said as he looked at Luhan, determined.

“H-how?”

 

 

 

guys, one chapter left before this story ends. i'm gonna miss you guys. ;__;