GONE.

3 Dates

 

Kai woke up that morning, tried to kiss Sehun’s lips one more time as a good morning kiss. but as he opened his eyes, there’s no one there next to him. No Sehun. He was sure he slept with him last night, he was sure it wasn’t a dream because he saw Sehun’s bow tie on the end of the bed. But where was Sehun?

                Kai got up and walked out of his bed room. “Sehun-ah…” he said out loud, searching for Sehun around his house. ‘He might be preparing our first breakfast together.’ He thought to himself, trying to think positively.

                But then, the kitchen’s empty. No one’s there. No sign of Oh Sehun in the bath room either. Kai was panicking hard. No way, he thought. No ing way Oh Sehun leaves him waking up alone in his own house.

                He reached to his phone, trying to call Sehun, which, in his positive mind thinking that Sehun is out to buy groceries, or just out that he’ll be back to Kai’s arms soon.

                He checked his recent calls. ‘Wait..’ he clearly knew Sehun was the last person he called last night. His number was supposed to be on the recent call. He checked his texts. No more texts from Sehun. Did Sehun deleted his number in Kai’s phone? Kai started to sweat hard. He felt the urge to cry that instant, but he clenched his fist tight. How could Sehun did this to him?

                “Why.. without good bye??”

“Kyungsoo-ya!” He dialled Kyungsoo’s number, asking for Sehun’s number and Kyungsoo gave him. Without even saying why he did that, he cut off his conversation with Kyungsoo.

                But to his disappointment, Sehun’s phone was turned off. Obviously the guy didn’t want Kai to contact him any longer. But why? After what happened between them? Kai was sure he fell in love deeply. He was sure to have Sehun waking up next to him that morning. he had figured that he wanted to be with Sehun forever. Screw 3 dates.

                “Kai, what’s wrong? You sounded panicked..” Kyungsoo said as Kai called him once again. Kai sobbed a little, and Kyungsoo was sure Kai got a big problem between him and Sehun.

                “Kyungsoo-ya, is Sehun at the dorm?” “No. He moved out from here 3 days ago. He didn’t tell you that?” “N-no.” He said, trying to control his tears. He never felt this way before. He never felt hurt. He was the one that leaves when the 3 dates ended.

                “well, I guess he’s at his own house now. Most probably busy packing things.” “Packing…?”Kai was confused with the information given by Kyungsoo. And then, Kyungsoo spilled more info to Kai, making Kai cried on the spot as he listened to him.

                “Kai, Kai are you there?” Kyungsoo can only heard a broken hum from Kai. “Kyungsoo, can you please.. please give me his real address?”    

                “O-okay. But can you at least tell me why?” Kai told Kyungsoo that he can’t tell him now. he was in hurry. He wanted to meet Oh Sehun. He wanted to see him one more time, so he can’t let him slip away.