FIRST DATE.

3 Dates

 

“Hey..” Kai said as he saw Sehun standing in front of the gates of the amusement park. Sehun stood there, his face grew red in embarrassment, his palms’ sweaty as he replied ‘Hey’ back to Kai. He gave a lot of thought on what to wear on his very first date. He ended up going for his normal style look, t-shirt and jeans as he couldn’t figure out what style Kai would like.

                Kai, on the other hand was stunned by Sehun. ‘How can a guy looks perfect by just wearing t-shirt and jeans?’ the shy look on Sehun’s face made his heart beats faster. He can’t even think on what to say to Sehun, which made the two of them stood there for a while, standing side by side in silence.

                “So, what should we do?” Kai said, breaking the silence between the two. Sehun smiled cutely, (Kai died a little inside) shaking his head. “I don’t know. You tell me. you’re the dating pro.” He said as he chuckled. “Well, it’s your idea. I just follow.” Kai said, trying to look at Sehun in the eyes, but the other just keep on staring on the floor, his lips and playing with his fingers. “I-I don’t know what you like to do..”

                Hearing that, Kai grabbed Sehun’s hand tight as he lead him to enter the gate of the amusement park. “Where are we going?” Sehun asked as he followed closely behind Kai, after Kai bought the ticket for them.

                “Let’s go to the Viking.” “W-what?” Sehun’s eyes grew bigger in fear. He had always heard how his friends told him how scary Viking is. It goes all the way up and down, and by thinking of that he gulped hard, earning laughter from Kai.

                “Don’t worry. I’m here.” Kai said as he tightly hold both of Sehun’s hands. For a guy that never initiate skin ship first, Kai felt he was doing it naturally when he’s with Sehun. The feeling as he held Sehun’s hands was somehow new, but heart fluttering most of the time.

                “I-I know you’re here with me but I-I’m really afraid..” Sehun stuttered as he looked at the Viking. People inside the Viking were shouting out loud and he saw the ship went high and he was sure he’s gonna puke. “Just hold me tightly then.” Kai said as he pinched Sehun’s cheeks.

                ‘Why did I do that?’ He thought to himself. The sight of Oh Sehun being scared like that, with a pink tint on his cheeks spontaneously made Kai did that. His cuteness is what Kai fell for, and it’s just their very first date.

                “I-I don’t want you to feel uncomfortable with me..” Sehun can’t contain his feelings. Kai is very good in seducing him. In fact, he was seduced from the very first time he met Kai. He made himself clear that this was Kai’s tactic to made him fell deep into him, and he knew Kai did very well.

                “well, isn’t it the main point why you wanted to go here?” “To-to make you uncomfortable?? No-“ Kai laughed as he saw Sehun panicked. “You’re so cute when you stuttering. No, silly. To hold me tightly and hugging me, wasn’t that the main reason you chose this place?” Sehun was blushing madly as he heard Kai laughing loudly. He hit Kai’s chest lightly, as he hid his embarrassment. “No, I didn’t!” “Yes, you did~~” both of them laughed out loud as Sehun still hit Kai’s chest lightly.

                Kai stopped Sehun’s hands all of a sudden. Both of them looked into each other’s eyes before backing away, blushing. “Sor-sorry for hitting you..” Sehun whispered. Kai looked at him, smiling. Sehun smiled back, but still can’t look properly at Kai.

                It wasn’t the hitting that made Kai stopped his hands. It was the smile on Sehun’s face that stopped Kai’s heart from beating.

                “Le-let’s go to the Viking now, Kai-ssi.” Sehun said as he leave Kai, heart beating fast and hoping Kai didn’t hear it. Kai catch up him and hold his hand tightly.

No words came out from their mouth as they entered the Viking. But as soon as it started, Sehun was shouting out loud in fear, hugging Kai tightly on his waist as he hid his face. Kai couldn’t concentrate on the fun though. He was distracted by Sehun’s long arms around his waist.

Unconsciously, Kai hugged Sehun tighter. Sehun stopped shouting for a moment, he was surprised at Kai’s sudden action. He felt safe, protected. He felt like Kai cared for him, and he knew he had fallen deep into Kai’s tactic.

Sehun, taking this opportunity wisely, shouted loudly against Kai’s chest, burying his face. He was sure Kai is nervous too, he can hear Kai’s heartbeat even when people around him, including himself still in horror of Viking ride.

As soon as the two stepped out of the Viking, Sehun couldn’t stand properly. He felt his legs were getting weak, he grabbed onto Kai’s shoulder for support. “Sehunnie, are you okay?” Kai asked, grabbing Sehun’s arms and supporting him. “I-I felt a bit dizzy.” Despite how dizzy he felt at that time, he can’t hide how happy he was hearing Kai called him Sehunnie. The way Kai said it, it made his heart fluttered for the nth time of the day. Or maybe anything Kai did made him felt that way.

“Ka-Kai-ssi, what are you doing?!” Sehun shouted as Kai piggy backed Sehun. Kai laughed a little, as Sehun struggled to let himself go from the position. People around them are watching, some are taking pictures, some are laughing. But he can’t help but to hear people whispering, saying they look good together.

“Sehun-ah, you don’t have to speak formally with me. and, I’m taking you home.” Sehun felt his face was about to burned red hearing Kai’s voice at that time. “B-but, we just played one ride-“ “and that one ride made you looked like a sick puppy.”

Silence. Both of them weren’t saying anything. Just Kai humming as he piggy back Sehun all the way to Sehun’s dorm. Sehun hid his face on Kai’s shoulder, enjoying this moment. This is the first time he felt this way. First date, first love, and progressing skin ships between him and Kai.

“K-Kai-ssi..” “I told you not to call me that, Sehun-ah..” “Oh, sorry. Kai..” Kai chuckled at Sehun’s cuteness. “Yes, Sehunnie?” “You can put me down now..”

“Why? You hate it?” Kai stopped walking, but still holding Sehun. “uh. No, not that. But I want to walk with you..” Kai put Sehun down, and the two started walking side by side in silence.

Kai didn’t know why he can’t talk a lot like he usually did. He never felt so nervous before. He never ran out of words to say, he never over did skin ships. But today, he felt somehow different. It’s like his first date all over again. And this is better, he thought.

“Kai, I think you should plan for our second date..” Sehun said after a few moments of silence. “And why is that?” “Y-you know. This date is a disaster and I planned it. Just one ride and we’re done. It’s a waste of time.”

                Kai grabbed Sehun’s hand and locking it with his, smiling widely. “No, this is fun. I had fun. Hearing you cursing at the Viking was the highlight of the date.” Sehun hit Kai’s chest lightly again, laughing at the witty comment Kai made. “Please. you plan it?”

                “Okay. I will. Just tell me your phobias and we’ll do our dates based on it.” Sehun pouted cutely as he heard Kai’s playing with him again. Teasing Sehun is fun, Kai thought to himself. He always pouted cutely, or hitting his chest lightly.

                They finally arrived in front of Sehun’s dorm. Both just stand in front of the gate, awkward silence between them.

“t-thanks for the night..” Sehun said as he let go his hand from Kai. Kai can see Sehun’s blushing. He can’t help but to blush together. “no, thank you. I had fun.” “me too.”

“so, see you next date?” Sehun said as he stepped inside, leaving Kai as he waved him goodbye. Kai waved back, smiling. But deep inside he’s dying.

‘what the hell is wrong with me? I should’ve kissed him!!!’ he thought as he walked back to his house. He had a feeling Sehun didn’t really fell in love with him, judging on how Sehun’s lack of skin ship with him. Usually, when he went out with other guys, they’re dying to hug him, kiss him or just to spend the whole day with him.

But Sehun? Kai was the one that do all the skin ship thing, and only on the Viking Sehun hugged him, and that was only because he’s scared.

One Message received.

From: Oh Sehun

                Kai-ssi, oops, Kai-yah, >//< have you arrived to your home yet? Take care! I had fun tonight~ sorry I hit you a lot today, it’s my habit. -__-‘’ kekeke sleep well.  ^^ Bye~ P/s: I don’t really like zoo, so I hope we’re not going there on our next date. =__= pleasee~~

                Smiling to himself, he felt his heart beats faster. He can’t stop reading the text message from Sehun. How can a message be so cute? No ‘I Love You’ in the message, yet he felt flying to the sky. He decided to call and talk the whole night with this guy, no longer caring missing out his precious sleep.