LuLuLaLa = Jongin is very happy

3 Dates

 

“Okay, tell me what’s making you so happy today, Kai Jongin.” Baekhyun noticed the Lululalas of Kai again today, and the fact that he bought them all lunch was a pretty nice hint that something good, or great happened to him.

                “It’s either A, you got good marks for your mid-semester exams, which, I doubted it. or B, you got a new man.” Chanyeol said as the three of them sat on the cafeteria. Kai smiled widely, still Lululala-ing even as he drink Coke. “Oh, wait. Both?” Baekhyun said as he held Kai’s hands, in disbelief.

                “Okay, both statements need reconstruction. A, I got perfect marks for my mid sem, and B, it’s not a ‘new’ man.” “Oh, man. You don’t even study for the exams. Why can’t I be more like you?” Chanyeol said as he sipped his drink.

                “W-wait. What?!” Baekhyun shouted a bit too loud that almost everyone in the cafeteria turned to them. “Baby, I knew it’s hard to believe he’s genius but-“  “No! that’s not what I’m ‘what-ing’ about. Besides I knew he’s a genius, I taught him. No, not a new man, you said?” Baekhyun said in one breath, and was answered by Kai nodding his head, still Lululala-ing.

                “What happened to ‘not gonna meet a guy that you’ve already dated’ policy? Oh, Kim Jongin. You better tell me what’s going on here.” “Okay, chill Bacon. I’m not going against my policies, okay. It’s the guy that I told you guys about yesterday.”

                Almost spilling his own drink, Baekhyun shouted again. “Oh Sehun? I thought-“ “Yeah, yeah. Turns out Do Kyungsoo is a great friend of mine, no doubt. He just gave my number to that cute guy and he called me last night and confessed that he liked me and BAM! We’re dating!” Kai was totally excited, he was smiling from ear to ear. Chanyeol patted Kai’s back and said, “wow. A genius and a . That’s very impressive of you, Jong.”

                “Okay, like seriously, this is the first time I heard you sounded excited like this. and second, Kyungsoo is a great friend after all. He made me met Yeolie. And now he helped you to get Sehun.” Baekhyun said as he chomped his burger. And suddenly..

                “Oh my God..” Chanyeol gasped as his eyes grew big. “what’s wrong Yeolie?” Baekhyun asked as he Chanyeol’s hair of his face. “so..cute..” “Wait, what?” Baekhyun said as he looked at the direction where Chanyeol’s looking. Kai was sitting in front of them, and apparently not interested in looking whatever the two were looking at, as his mind kept on thinking about Oh Sehun.

                “Okay, Park Chanyeol. Did you just say ‘so cute’ to another guy when your boyfriend is next to you?” Baekhyun said, pinching Chanyeol’s arm hard enough so that the tall boy came back to the world. “Sorry, ba-“ “Oh my God, you’re right he’s so freaking cute!” Baekhyun gasped, poking Kai so he turn around to see the cute guy.

                “Okay, when Park Chanyeol said a guy is cute, he’s always wrong. For an example, you.” Kai said as he laughed at his own sarcasm, but got hit by Chanyeol hard on his head and Baekhyun cursing. “Baek is cute forever, okay! Now just turn around so you can make him your next target!”

                “How cute could that guy possibly be? I mean, if he’s cute I would probably date him-“ Kai’s jaw dropped the second he turn around to see the boy that the two were busy fanboying at.

                “OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD OH GOD OH !” “See, I told you that boy’s cute!” “GUYS! IT’S OH SEHUN!” Kai said as he fanned himself, unable to contain his feelings as he saw Sehun coming closer to the cafeteria.

                “Oh, ! That’s Oh Sehun? Kai, you’re so lucky!” Baekhyun squealed. “Oh my God, guys! What should I do? Oh God, I shouldn’t wear this if I knew he’s here God I’m so stupid-“ Kai ranted but then realised his best friends are not there anymore. he turned around as he saw Baekyeol were there, approaching Sehun. “Oh God, hell no!”

                “Hello there!” Baekhyun said as he dragged Chanyeol to the clueless Sehun. Sehun was a bit surprised seeing the two standing close to him, but he managed to smile sweetly to the two. “You’re so cute..” Chanyeol said unknowingly. “W-what?” Sehun was taken aback with the sudden compliment but he kept smiling. Baekhyun hit Chanyeol on the chest, chuckling.

                “Sorry. my boyfriend thinks you’re cute. Which is- oh God, stop smiling, you’re so cute!!” Baekhyun said, unable to control himself from complimenting the boy in front of him, who’s now as red as tomato.

                “Wow, Kai wasn’t kidding about the cute part, huh?” Chanyeol said, still amazed by Sehun. “W-wait, you guys knew Kai?” “well, off course, handsome! We’re Kai’s best friends! Sehun, right? I’m Baekhyun, and this is my boyfriend. Mr Boyfriend, introduce yourself please,” Baekhyun elbowed Chanyeol as the taller is still in awe of how cute Sehun is. “Oh, oh. I’m Park Chanyeol. Nice to meet you, Sehun-ssi!” “H-how do you know my name?” “Honey, Kai told us bout you. We’re a family now!” Baekhyun said, but suddenly he received a smack from behind.

                “Wow, Baek. It’s very nice of you to freak out my boy- I mean, Sehun.” Kai said as he stood next to Sehun. Sehun was immediately shy, hearing the word boy-, which he assumed as boyfriend came out from Kai’s mouth. He can’t look at Kai, instead he looked at his own feet. Baekyeol couple giggled at how cute Sehun looked at that moment, with an awkward Kai beside him.

                “So, Sehun. You’re an engineering student, what are you doing here in our faculty? I mean it’s not wrong to be here but your faculty got cafeterias too so-“ Chanyeol’s mouth got covered by Baekhyun, and Kai sighed loudly, mentally face palming himself for having a friend like him. “W-well, I just.. I just..” Sehun take a quick glance at Kai, before turning his head back to Chanyeol, hiding his nervousness. The truth is, he wanted to see Kai so badly right after their late night conversation. He really really want to see Kai’s handsome face and curious if Kai’s kidding when he asked him to date.

“J-just wanna go here, you know. Kyungsoo Hyung told me your cafeteria is the best so-“ “So, you wanna meet Kai here, huh? So cute of you-“ “Chanyeol stop it!” Baekhyun whispered.  

“well, I don’t wanna be a block here, so, we’ll be going away..” Baekhyun said, trying to drag Chanyeol. “or we could stay here, together..” Chanyeol said, as he found watching Kai all shy is somewhat new and amusing. “No, we shouldn’t. we got to give em privacy. See you later, Sehun-ah!” Baekhyun waved as he hurriedly took Chanyeol away, leaving the two alone, in a very awkward atmosphere.

                “S-sorry. My friends, they’re a bit loud..” Kai said, rubbing the back of his neck. “They’re friendly. I like them.” Sehun chuckled nervously. Kai brought Sehun to the table where they sat earlier.

                “So, what can I get you?” Kai asked, trying to offer Sehun something to drink. Sehun shook his head cutely, “No, I-I’m good.”

                “Well, you do said Kyungsoo told you this cafeteria’s great. Don’t want to try?” Kai said, smiling to Sehun. “Or, you just said that as an excuse to meet me?” Kai said cheekily, chuckling as he saw Sehun burning red, his lips unstoppably. ‘Great, now I’m caught.’ Sehun thought to himself.

                “Well, that statement is somewhat true..” He said, earning a laughing Kai in front of him. He really like the look on Kai’s face as he laughed. His eyes are completely closed, the sound of Kai’s laugh is so cute. He laughed along too, feeling somehow he’s not that nervous as he was when he decided to go to Kai’s faculty.

                “Hey, have you planned out our first date yet?” Kai asked, as he looked straight to Sehun’s eyes. This is the first time he felt like having butterflies in his stomach the moment he look straight in a guy’s eyes. He immediately looked somewhere else, praying the butterflies to go away.

                “Um.. I- I wanna go to the amusement park.” “Amusement park?” Sehun nodded nervously. “I really like amusement parks! I wanna ride everything..” he said, approving Sehun’s idea immediately. “Well, um. I don’t really like going there though. I’m a bit scared.”

                “What??” Kai looked at Sehun, confused. “well then, why are we going there? I mean, if you don’t like to go there, we don’t have to. If you’re scared let’s go and watch movies or something, you know?”

                “Because.. because I knew you’re not afraid of those scary rides, Kyungsoo Hyung told me. So, I thought.. if I go there with you, I wouldn’t be so scared…,” he stuttered as he tried to avoid looking at Kai. He sounded stupid, he knew that. But he had always thought that he wanted to go to the amusement park with someone that he likes, as he watched in most romantic dramas.

                Smiling widely as he listened to Sehun’s explanation, Kai can’t help but to hold Sehun’s hands tightly. He doesn’t even knew why he did that either. He was not the type to initiate skin ship first, but this time, he felt the urge to protect Sehun. Even when it’s just about scary rides in amusement park.

                “Don’t worry. I’m here for you.”