3 rounds.

3 Dates

 

“Sehun-ah, take a good care of yourself, okay?” Luhan said to his younger brother as he hugged him tight. Sehun nodded as he cried. “Hyung, you too.. Don’t worry about me, okay?”

                “I won’t..” Luhan said as he caressed his beloved brother’s hair lovingly. “Because I know Kai will take a good care of you for me..” He said, smiling to Kai, who was holding Sehun’s hand tightly.

                Kai and Sehun bid Luhan farewell as the older went to Busan for his new job, and it all thanks to Kai.

                Knowing that Kai’s father is a rich man, and willing to do anything for Kai to earn his apology, Kai had asked his father to help him big time. One, giving Luhan a job as his father’s financial planner at his new company in Busan. Two, paying for Sehun’s studies. Three, paid all debts to that stupid Chinese man who forced his beloved baby to marry some other .  And the old man agreed as long as Kai forgive him for all his wrong doings. And Kai did. For Sehun, he did. For Sehun, he’ll do anything.

                “So, wife…” Kai said as he hugged Sehun tightly from behind. Sehun giggled cutely. “What do you mean wife? I’m a boy, silly…”

                “Okay, okay. Yeobo…” “Don’t call me that…” “Why?? We’re living together now, so let’s be more intimate..” Kai whined, receiving a pinch on his cheek from Sehun. “Just call me like you used to call me.”

                Kai smiled. “Sehunnie..” “Yes, Jonginnie?” “Cook me something delicious..” Sehun smiled as he kissed Kai’s cheeks. “Okay, Jonginnie..”

                As the two finished their lunch cooked by Sehun, the two sat down at the sofa. “Sehun-ah,do you remember?” Kai said as he caressed Sehun’s hair. “What?” Sehun said as he flipped thru the channel. “Something we did, here.”

                Hearing that, Sehun immediately blushed. Kai laughed at how cute Sehun is. “I tried to tell you that I love you..” Sehun said as he laced his hand with Kai’s. “But you didn’t.” Kai said, pouting.

                “That time, I’m afraid that if I say it, I would be deeply hurt when we broke up..” “How about now?” Kai asked as he kissed Sehun’s fingers. “Now? You won’t leave me, right?”

                “Off course I won’t. I love you so much..” Kai said as he was nearing Sehun’s lips. A few centimetres, a little bit more.. a little bit more and Kai closed his eyes to kiss Sehun..

                “Slow down, boy!” Sehun laughed as he pushed Kai away playfully. Kai sighed. “You ruined the moment!” “What moment?”

                “Romantic Kai moment!!” Kai sighed in frustration. Sehun quickly peck his cheek. “You have your whole life to be with me, Jonginnie. Don’t worry.”

                Kai smiled as he nodded. “You’re right. You’re mine for the rest of your life.” Both of them laughed. Sehun lied on Kai’s lap as Kai the younger’s hair lovingly.

                “Hey, Sehunnie..” “hmm?” “Show me the tattoo on your right arm please.” Sehun smiled as he sat up, rolling his sleeves.

                “This.. this reads as Sekai right?” “Yeah.. which means world.” “so.. this tattoo had no other meaning than that?” Sehun laughed. “What are you thinking, detective Kim?” Kai chuckled.

                “You know.. maybe something like.. a combination or something..” He said as he put his hand around Sehun’s shoulder. “Ohoh, and I thought you’re a genius like Baekhyun told me.”

                “So it IS a combination, right?” Kai said happily. “You’re too slow. I thought you knew it the first time you saw it.”

                “So it means, Sehun and Kai. SeKai, right?” Sehun chuckled. “You’re wrong.” Kai pouted. “It means, Sehun loves Kai, Kai is Sehun’s world.”

                Kai smiled from ear to ear. “wow, I never thought you’d be that cheesy.” Kai said, laughing. Sehun just pouted cutely but then joining Kai, laughing. “Hey, I should get one too. so that it means, Sehun is Kai’s world.” “and you said I’m the cheesy one.”

                The two laughed at how cheesy they sounded. Kai had never been this happy in life before. Having Sehun with him by his side made him change his mind forever.

                His mother told him to never love someone with his whole heart. He agreed and created 3 Dates rule. Thanks to the rules, he got the love of his life. He got Oh Sehun, who loves him as much as he do.

                He didn’t love Sehun with his whole heart. He love Oh Sehun for his whole life, for Sehun is his Sekai. His world. His heart was tattooed, with Oh Sehun named on it as the owner. Permanently Sehun’s forever.

                “Kai..” “Yes, Sehunnie?”

Sehun cupped Kai’s face, closing the gap between them. Kai’s heart beats faster, too fast that he starts to feel like dying.

“I love you, Kim Jongin.” Sehun said as he kissed Kai’s forehead, cheeks and nose, just like what Kai once did on this sofa, the night the two had their candlelight dinner. “I really-really-really love you. I’m sorry for not telling you that before. I was so stupid. I was afraid that I’ll be deeply hurt.” Kai shook his head softly.

“No, Sehunnie. I was stupid. I should’ve told you I really love you earlier. I should’ve told you how much I care about you.” Kai said as he looked straight into Sehun’s eyes. He felt like his heart beat went slower as he looked at Sehun’s eyes. It’s breath taking.

“s-so..” Sehun said as he moved his face closer and closer so that his lips were almost touching Kai’s. Kai gulped hard.

“I owe you something..” “w-what..?”

“that night, I stopped you from doing something. To me.” Kai smiled nervously, knowing exactly what Sehun was saying.

“Let’s do it, Kim Jongin. I’m all yours.” He said, right before Kai smashed his lips harshly with Sehun’s, which leads the two back to Kai’s bedroom, and now is Sehun’s bedroom too.

 

Loud moans and curses and ing can be heard all night, as Kai took Sehun to a 3 round sessions of , and Sehun can’t even walk properly the next day as that someone made him sore as hell.

 

 

 

~this is it, guys. :'( goodbye everybody. thank you for your wonderful comments, subcriptions and support. we've been together..? a long time and I don't know how to tell you guys exactly how thankful I am for your support. till we meet again, okay? i love you guys, take care. annyeong. and p/s, I wrote another story but this time it's about Kaisoo and broken Sekai, comments and subscribe there too! hahaha ~